Search results

1. MamaBear

Language Help

I can't seem to make languages work. I loads it seems to be set correctly but the NPC will not respond, I have another char that i leveled in ogre and it finally responds to that one 2 computer both same problem the NPC ats as though he does not under stand my /say in ogre. Any new ideas would...
  2. MamaBear

Strange Problem

I am running three on one computer. Two are fine but one comes up with blank windows, I cannot type in the windows. My spells when clicked or changing from the spell book are there but invisible. I tried running with no auto load on MQ2 I tried restarting computer and reloading Everything...
  3. MamaBear

Daybreak sold

I wonder what this means for Everquest? Does anyone know more? https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/374568/EG7_pens_deal_to_acquire_EverQuest_and_H1Z1_dev_Daybreak_for_300_million.php
  4. MamaBear

Anyone Help With a Problem?

Since our last couple downloads I cannot run WinEQ without getting "wrong Client" message Without anything running but Everquest one account has the window messed up and I can't find any reason, all settings are the same on both accounts but only one has the problem. In case my picture does not...
  5. MamaBear

Windows 10 and EQ

I just got a new computer windows 10 64-bit and it won't run Everquest to much lag. have no idea what to do to get it working. AMD FX(tm) 6300 6 core processor 3.5 GHz 8 GB ram AMD Radon R7 200 I have stopped all the not needed apps and anything I can see to stop. Anyone have any ideas?I am not...
  6. MamaBear

Problem with veteran rewards

I am unable to target or use the veteran summoned traders/banker on one computer none of us can target them. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I reloaded the default UI but still nothing. Thanks