Search results

1. atboom

Need enchanter mac

Can give modbot a try. It isn't enchanter specific, but someone put up a level 90 ini in the examples section on the wiki. http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/Modbot_Class_INI_Examples#Level_90 It still may need some tweaking. If that isn't what you want, then you could look at dev's...
  2. atboom

Anyone have a good bard mac / Modbot one ?

Modbot already has a way to have it put you back on follow after killing the mob. Just add in the commands you want in the ACAfter entry in the Melee section. Something like /multiline ; /target mainchar ; /follow. Or set up a hotbutton on the bard to target the main char and follow and just do...
  3. atboom

Modbot Help

Out of curiosity, did you download the modbot files as part of a zip file or did you get the code individually for each file? Reason being, the zip contains only outdated files, hence the Aura problem you were having, which was fixed quite a while ago. Go to the SVN download page (at the...
  4. atboom

Modbot Help

At first glance I would say you skipped over the section of the wiki that gave the commands to control the modbot toons. Turn DoBuffs back to false otherwise they will buff all the time no matter what. And instead, from your main toon, once you are at a point where you want to buff use /bc...
  5. atboom

Block Mod Rod

Don't have to be able to afford the upkeep. I got the free house from the loyalty vendor, then only had to buy a plot and initial few days upkeep, dropped the modrods in and have never gone back to pay or anything. Not paying the upkeep just means you can't go inside and fiddle with stuff.
  6. atboom

MQ2Melee # of shits

wiki shows you can have up to 32 (downshit0-downshit31)
  7. atboom

Sony Gamecards

I had the same problem. Turns out, it wasn't the cards a all, the guy at the register just didnt know what to do. They have to authorize (not redeem) each card as they scan it. How they authorize it I don't know, I didn't see what the guy who knew what he was doing did to handle it properly.
  8. atboom

Modbot Users thread

Since netheal isn't required anymore, try disabling the plugin. And update any scripts you have that may use it.
  9. atboom

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

You don't need all of those. I took out some of the ones that weren't needed. holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana}) /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2 For clarity's sake, the...
  10. atboom

Question on PL strats

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=146502 A post from the eqplayers forums that says more of what people said already but also gives a list of all classes with an AE and when they get it and also any class that has/can use a weapon with an AE proc. I just use the vendor...
  11. atboom

Modbot Users thread

It is supposed to be off by default. The usage of modbot is intended so that when you do /mac modbot, the only thing that is on is DoHeals so you don't have to worry about it going nuts and trying to kill stuff while you are still setting up. Then you can either do /bc buffup and it sets DoBuffs...
  12. atboom

Modbot Users thread

Ensure you have the latest release: http://tools.assembla.com/svn/kroak/ Other than that, can't offer much advice without at least seeing your AdvMelee, AdvDeBuff and more of your ini if you used it as you didn't give much of anything to go on.
  13. atboom

Help setting up EQBC?

Does mq2eqbc show when you do in game /plugin list If not, /plugin mq2eqbc and try to connect again
  14. atboom

Help setting up EQBC?

If your running all your EQ accounts off the same PC (and no one else is trying to connect to your EQBC server), you don't need to set exceptions for your router/modem and such. Are you telling your characters to connect to the server? In game type: /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112 Check out the...
  15. atboom

Simple mac need help w attack sub

I think what dcolligan was trying to point out was that both of your if statements are checking for the exact same thing. So if your first if fails, so will your second. if the first if is successful, you will skip the second. thus you never actually execute what is in the second if statement.
  16. atboom

EQBC w/ 2 pc's

Three cheers for the super fast response heh. HTW was on the ball and suggested that the problem was that by default EQBCS is bound to 127.0.0.1 (the loopback) and to listen to all request s you have to change it to 0.0.0.0. To do this, right click the MMOLoader icon > Options > EQBCS > Bind to...
  17. atboom

EQBC w/ 2 pc's

I'm having difficulty trying to connect 2 computers to the same EQBC server. I have a desktop and a laptop and am just now trying to add the laptop into the mix, only neither pc will connect to the others EQBC server (doesn't matter which way I try to do it). Mutliple EQ accounts on the same pc...
  18. atboom

mq2melee aggro?

is this your whole ini? means you have more than you are posting and/or may delay the answers
  19. atboom

Famkiller Not Working.

Thanks for workin on it htw. Works like a charm with /hud always. If using /hud normal, than you HAVE to have the hud toggled on. if the hud is not visible, then it wont kill the familiar, but if you toggle it on, it kills him right away. In other words, its required that you have the HUD visible.