Search results

1. M

The Universe

if we were treated fairly. no, we would not be slaves. we, human beings as a whole would be the mexicans of this plethora of alien races.
  2. M

2011 Tradeskill macros

hey man how would i make a macro to just use a file and the newer cultural ores to just make them into bits......trying to level up smithing and dont want to just click a million times to do it.... i dont even need to sell the bits (because noone buys them!) i'd just be destroying them in the...
  3. M

Safety level of stealth?

is /track or /target safe? is there a thread for currently know safe/unsafe plugins?
  4. M

F2P????

thanks bro ~ burn this post :D
  5. M

F2P????

so i havnt played in a while, but i tried logging in with inactive accounts, and now it works but they are silver. im trying to buy a subscription through the marketplace, and that wont work (i feel like its bugged atm or down) i also couldnt buy the expansion this way. but aside from that...
  6. M

All EverQuest Servers Down

imo~ these guys dont even know wtf to look for...let alone what theyre actually looking for, but i think its out of SOE's hand now because its become a federal(multiple countries?--multi federal??) situation..25ish million people had their credit card info stolen! i think theyre looking for...
  7. M

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

call him on the phone ~ and record it! !!!! or just find teh adress and publicly post it!!.... : ) : ) : )
  8. M

MONK tome sploit!

ok, fist of wu (2 second timer), drunken monkey (0 second timer), and cloud of fists (1 minute timer) run on the same timer...if you click drunken monkey, every 10 or so seconds the buff it gives u will change for 60 seconds (about 5 or 6 different 10 second abilities)....everytime it changes...
  9. M

stuck in zone

i was just messing around with mq2 (being new to it) and now i am stuck in a zone- i can not run the mq2loader and be able to zone fine...then when i run it i get stuck in the zone. It also makes me not able to con anything, i feel like im LD - but the green lag bar in top left stays at 100. i...