Search results

1. L

Dsurface.exe flagged as a Trojan??

Thanks HTW! I thought it might be something of the sort.
  2. L

Dsurface.exe flagged as a Trojan??

Had a quick question, my antivirus popped this morning on Dsurface.exe, which was/is, in my mmobugs folders. Now, I've had the program, and the antivirus installed since day 1 with this computer, and it never flagged anything until after the latest patch /file install. Anyone have any insight?
  3. L

All EverQuest Servers Down

At this point seeing the absolute shit storm of media attention this is getting and the absolute lack of detailed information coming from soe to its users.....Sony needs to do something proactive before the whole thing gets even further out of control. My interest and concern comes from not...
  4. L

MMOBugs + EQ Patcher issues

Htw- that I think would explain the repeated inability to connect, but what about intermittantly ? I notice it's generally much worse if I ask MMO to check for updates while running, rather than exiting and restarting the program. However, I don't do anything different between attempts, just...
  5. L

MMOBugs + EQ Patcher issues

I have the same issue myself on the MMO front, happens EVERY time there is an update for me.... takes me 2 or 3 tries to get it to work.
  6. L

SONY FAN FAIRE 2011 JULY 7-9

This will be the first year ever that I get to go to fan faire, the economy bieng what it is, in and of it self makes that fact amazing, but, hopefully, I will get to enjoy it, and meet some awesome peoples... we shall see... Waiting on sony to release the prices for fan faire itself (passes...
  7. L

? about gzone in underfoot

Ok, so I'm not the only one that found that out. I thought it was just my computer bieng tempermental in the UF zones... (which it is anyway). ty for the input.... just as an aside, is there any poss way to fix that for those zones?