Search results

1. N

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

I believe the only 2 that work over here are rogue and zerker but I may be off. Would have to get a better answer from the powers that be for sure.
  2. N

No more MQ2?

Yea the vanilla stuff has been up since last night. Sadly am sure with the compile here having some active stuff and all the plugins it will take a bit to get them totally stable. Only a matter of time and a metric crapton of work.
  3. N

This had me laughing

My father in law bought his wife a big screen tv for Valentine's with their shared credit card then quit making the payments after a few months and she ended up making them and didn't realize the tv was on there because she was always using it to shop. That is when I knew he was my hero.
  4. N

Account Suspended

That is the spirit! I knew the first time many years ago when I chose this path is wasn't for the feint of heart if you are attached to your toons. I am 50 now...I just want to enjoy things so that is what I do. I smoke a cigar...I have a drink....I play Everquest. I would have quit long...
  5. N

How Does Docrack Ezfollow work?

I think you just target the npc or what you want to follow and type /follow and it will do it but it has been a long time since I used it.
  6. N

MQ2Nav & MQ2Moveutils

I recall a few days ago somebody asked about that and Fry said it was in the works but so far no. Mq2easyfind I think where it runs you to places without manually having to use nav targett or whatever
  7. N

the extra boxes on group window

Have been playing with them and they are cool to have. On lower resolutions like mine gotta stretch the box out to get buttons out of the way. Off would be cool then can opt in for what ya want
  8. N

the extra boxes on group window

Plugin mq2targetinfo unload...They added those a while back I am not a fan myself. Or can do this I think /groupinfo help Shows list of commands /groupinfo show/hide hot Shows or Hides Hot Buttons on Group Window /groupinfo show/hide mimicme Hides or Shows Mimic Me hotbutton /groupinfo...
  9. N

Easy way for alts to get to Aalashai

Don't know if it has been posted. I searched and didn't see anything. If you get the mission in Stratos called The Brass Palace...Zone in and log off completely till the timer runs out. It will drop the grp in Aalishai. Have used this for months to get back there and Ash since I...
  10. N

Question Anyone have something similar to mq2monk

Thanks Chat. I have purchased mq2monk and mq2rogue over there and was using a second box to use it on the dps. I will be happy to buy them again for here. I prefer here cause of fastmem and a few others but I keep a sub to both because I like to be in on the questions and answers and...
  11. N

Question Anyone have something similar to mq2monk

I sent him a private message a few weeks ago. Never got answered so might take him a bit to get to it. Maybe can catch him in the chat easier...
  12. N

how to activate /grab or /gank

I believe it is mq2reachit if I remember correctly
  13. N

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

FRY always up in the late hours since I think he is quite a few hours diff than me in the states? Will get some stuff posted...My lazy ass needs to lvl a bit and pay the 4 to 5 k each for my damn sk spells first
  14. N

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

Am sure a bunch need to be added to melee. Am not sure if Mq2bot detects the new stuff auto or it may need some adding too. Wish I knew more about what they need to add stuff to melee maybe the new id? Not sure.
  15. N

Macro how to step up into kissassist how to use it?

Kissassist is another version from the other site aka the competition so probably won't get a lot of help on that one although most macros work basically the same. Here at MMo we have mq2bot which is a great plugin for getting ya going and also a mac called bot40 which is closer to...
  16. N

Shaman Very Laggy with MQ2BOT

I don't know if it is connected but I have had issues with my cleric and shaman for 5 months or so. I have a fps monitor and it goes from 80 fps to 20 when I turn bot on. Have tried everything from scratch and not a difference. Only thing that works is in your character bot.ini changed...
  17. N

Patch Friday the 20th

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 4 hours. Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of our forums once they are available.
  18. N

are we workign yet ?

Have to wait for Eqmule to update first then the mmobugs can do the thing. Could be a hour or 6 lol
  19. N

Exodus holy?

Thanks Fry...not very good at if statements. I usually steal from others and change a few spells and discs to suit me...Pointing me in the right direction helps a ton.