Search results

1. B

Monk Opinions

Hey Guys, saw this post and figured id ask. Is there a mac that will auto spam flying kick/stunning kick when auto attack is turned on? I dont want a fully automated mac for a bot or anything. Just something that will spam those 2 abilities. Is there something out there like this? If not how can...
  2. B

Playerauctions habits?

Ive never sold an account before, or atleast until as of late. Ive bought one account that I found on player auctions, I proceeded to discuss things with the seller via private message and we both decided to do the cash xfer directly through paypal while he gave me the account info etc, he even...
  3. B

Mob dropped items from MMs....

Say you go into SolB, you use the glitch to keep your gear and level. You can go kill Nagafen. Loot anything he drops, it will then appear in your bags after you leave.... Just tried it with a cloak of flames and prayers of life...
  4. B

Question on Name Changes

Hes right... Also the likelihood that someone will try and investigate, pending your situation isnt very high. Other than by word of mouth I think it would be kinda difficult... However im fairly sure there used to be a "database" of old toon names and new ones in a list somewhere on sony's...
  5. B

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DFsGdPa5lU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DFsGdPa5lU&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  6. B

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

How does one beat the lockouts?
  7. B

Recommendation for Naggy.

I'll just say this... Think Charming.
  8. B

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

What recipe is ran to get fletching to 280?
  9. B

in the mac for pottery how can I add an autodestroy feature to destroy the containers and bowls etc?
  10. B

Not sure what im doing wrong, relatively new to all of this. However the tinkering mac, when it gets to about 101-102 and starts creating powered gloves. They arent in what I suppose is considered the "new ui" the recipe doesnt exist to it pukes at that point. Does anyone have a more updated set...