Search results

1. J

Warp detection

Warp is still detected on the Emulator. Thanks for trying.
  2. J

Warp detection

Here is what the warp detection is looking for in distance: //this makes the warp detector more lax on small warps, but still drops the hammer on the big ones. if (distance>140.0f) { last_distance = (distance-140.0f); warp_threshold -= last_distance; last_warp_distance =...
  3. J

Warp detection

No problem... When I unloaded the warpsafety and reloaded it, I got the enabled message but still no go.. I just like to test things, so don't worry about it if you don't have time to fool with it...
  4. J

Warp detection

I got the lib file from your other post and compiled it, but seperatly as I can't get the MQ2main to compile due to error in EQClasses. I loaded both and it said it was enabled, but it not preventing detection. I'll try your dll next. Do you have the warp detect file compiled as well that I...
  5. J

Warp detection

I'm not a programmer and it has been quite a while since I compiled anything under windows, but I compiled your program above and it compiles and loads in MQ2 for EMU but it doesn't prevent Warp Detection. You say to get your MQ2EmulatorLib code, but I don't see where it is referenced in the...
  6. J

Warp detection

Yes, the EQEMU Emulator HAS WARP DETECTION as well as GHOSTKILL, GATE and ZONE Detection. The warp detection is based on DISTANCE over TIME at present. I know this because I run an Emulator for fun and testing purposes and what it does is, it put entries in their DB of your character name, the...
  7. J

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

It's all very strange. After posting my 1st message about going LD, I thought I would change my Configuration on my Cable modem Setup. I also use Lingo, so I had my Cable coming into my Cable modem, then going into the Lingo (VOIP) box, then my Switch. I took the Lingo Box out of the middle and...
  8. J

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

This macro works great for me except one thing. We go LD 3 out of 4 mission requests. Is this happening to others as well? Seems to happen right after the mission is requested..... Even if I have the macro off......
  9. J

Titanium AA's

That's strange Darg because there are no database changes between them. The only change between 842 and 843 is the AA.h file listing the AA's. So if you got 842 working, 843 should plug right in.
  10. J

Titanium AA's

Well yes, if your updating and they have made any changes to the database, they will be listed in the change log. There haven't been any database changes since 838 and you posted that you were on 841, or is that when your database crashed, when you went to 841 without making the changes?
  11. J

Titanium AA's

I download both the source and the WIN32 Release from eqemulator.net's download section. Make the changes that have to be made to make it compile with VS Pro 2005 (what Sesmar does), and then I make some minor changes that I want, then compile it, copy and paste the exe's and dll file...
  12. J

Titanium AA's

There's nothing in the .conf files that would crash you db. All working quite well for me in 0.7.0-842 where they just about have the AA's working 100% now. Just needs a few more tweaks...
  13. J

Titanium AA's

Just copy the patch_titanium.conf file that comes with the release and you will have all the changes that have been made. the .conf files come with every compiled version off of eqemu. Once you copy it, restart your server and your good to go.
  14. J

Titanium AA's

Dumb question I'm sure, but you are overwriting the ones , the .conf files, with the ones that come with the release right? Are you running the Win32 compiled release from the Download site or are you compiling or running on Linux? Mine all show up and I am compiling my own on Windows.
  15. J

Titanium AA's

Both of those fixes are posted on eqemu. Yoda, the perl script is there and worked prior to 821 release. In 821 and all after, they broke the canbind query in zonedb.cpp which affects the ability to bind in zones. The SoulBinder/ Bind Affinity fix is just to // out line 115 in zonedb.cpp. What...
  16. J

... ADD TO MACROQUEST FOR EMU??

Just a heads Up. The coders over at EQEMU are going to try to disable MQ2. Mattmeck asked for some source and someone gave it to him according to his GENERAL NEWS post. Should be fun.. :D
  17. J

MMOBUGS Members ONLY eq emu server

Titanium has nothing to do with the Server "Working". It's just the ONLY client you can connect to the server with, unless you have that 6.2 Client.... I logged on to your server and created a character.. but deleted it. If it's up, I'll try it again... Assuming that your emulator is installed...
  18. J

None can connect to me....

Installed REAL EQ? As in the client? Can't use that one on Emulator, only Unpatched Titanium Install. If that was because it was asking where Everquest was installed when you installed Emulator, it wasn't really necessary. It has nothing to do with the emulator actually working. So , now your...
  19. J

Problem

Are talking about in the Perl Setup? Thats DBI, not DB1. I've read where the problem was on the other end too. So if you had the syntax correct, just try again after a while.
  20. J

None can connect to me....

DMZ - On your router.. Lets all ports pass thru to your Emulator Server. This is only temporary to see if it's blocking the ports at all. When you set it up, did you set it up as a Public server or a MiniLogin Server?