Search results

1. S

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Well, I waited over 2 weeks and nothing happened at all. So i called up paypal and opened a dispute claim on the charge. About 1 minute after i hung albert calls me. He is VERY apologetic saying his Seventh crew leader was a big A..hole and F...ed him over. Said the guy was lieing about work...
  2. S

lol,, tell me about it.
  3. S

well i don't think albert or gamesellerpros are scammers. I beleive they do the work payed for. maybe a bit pricey and albert is a hot head, but i really don't think he is a scammer, atleast not anymore or at least with Gamesellerpros.. I am also pretty confident the threats for perma wipe/ban...
  4. S

does ILL. have this Law? I have a mossberg 500 for home defense but figured if i ever had to use it i would end up in jail? heheh
  5. S

hahah, i like demonH2's idea... try and sound buddy buddy,, lol he would be like wtf?!? The best part about this guy is i wanted to talk to him over the phone about all the emails and cancelling the order. I told him exactly when i was going to call , ,, guess what happened the next day when i...
  6. S

hahah,,, awesome!! I think monsoon11 knows where he is?? not to call anyone out! lol
  7. S

getting new pc have ?

well i run the 4870x2 in EQ 12gigs of DDR3 Ram and I have everysingle setting cranked to the max on 2 22" monitors with 2 accounts with no problems what so ever. My Opinion if your gonna spend some money to build yourself a new PC, get the best you can afford. The technology out nowadays is so...
  8. S

Thanks for that info,, The transaction was indeed cancelled, so he ain't getting any of my money. Since No services were exchanged im not worried about any court issues, only concern would be if he really can get an account banned or wiped. Which i am very much doubting and am willing to risk...
  9. S

getting new pc have ?

EQ does not yet support crossfire or SLI mode yet does it??
  10. S

well cool, i really appreciate everyones help and support. First thing i am doing though is making sure my credit card did in fact reverse the pending transaction. Once i am positive about that i will prolly either call my local PD or else maybe the local FBI?? I don't mind getting dirty i...
  11. S

all he has from me is the charge via NON logged in paypal, he did not want me to log into paypal to run the charge through so he has my old cc number, he also has both my account names and character names but not passwords. That is about it, i sent him no IDs. I prolly should have warned him...
  12. S

here is another email, this one made me laugh when i first got it. i coudlnt beleive the companies CEO was saying this to me.
  13. S

No Nothing had been done yet,, they hadnt even logged onto the characters yet and when they finally did try to i had already changed the passwords. like i said it had only been 1-2 days,, i then read some posts here and found that ripoff report, freaked out that he was gonna scam me,, called my...
  14. S

hahahah nice jj,,, I am serisouly considering the FBI route that sounds like fun,. I Know i have 3 business days to legally cancel any custom order, by federal law. he ignored that part of my emails of course. I calmed him down saying i would look intot he charge if its canceled ill reverse...
  15. S

here is one of the emails
  16. S

lol, WOW, is all i can say, so i guess i should say F it and leave it at that and ignore him for life now... You guys called it surprisingly ,, it is albert. he just made alot of claims about sueing me in court, driving to my house and beating my face open. making it so i cannot get a bank...
  17. S

also making threats to sue me and what not. I placed the order 1-2 days ago, i know I have 3 business days to cancell any custom order by federal law. I just dont want it to get to that.
  18. S

Lol ok but this still doesnt give me any info. You think i should be worried at all. The guy making the threats is a known scammer here, which i found out too late
  19. S

perma banned threat!! Heyas, I was curious if its possible for a website offering PP/PLing can get your account perma banned or Wiped, I had to cancel a transaction and that is what they are trying to threaten me with. lol.. No services were given to me yet so they are not out anything. I just...
  20. S

checking online activity

Heya, I was curious if anyone knows of a way to check if any players are currently logged onto EQ without myself accutally being logged online. like checking it remotly or something like that?? Prolly can't be done but im just curious.