Search results

1. F

afcleric MAC questions

i havent used normal afkcleric in awile but make sure you other chars are in masterlist at top if not cleric will ignore them
  2. F

Gems

because u can clear an entire zone in minutes say goto rs kill everything in zone in few mins and u will have stack of diamonds or even places like bot they drop on every other mob with monk u can clear it in min's
  3. F

PoR Taskadding

to my knowledge it doesnt work this was tried alot around GoD times but always failed even if you got the taskadd you didnt get credit for it flagwise
  4. F

Remote Control

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9983 this might be what your looking for
  5. F

piggyzone question

well i use the precompiled one here untill the source is ficed again so can someone check next time u update thanks.
  6. F

piggyzone question

was wondering if anyone knows why piggyzone thinks relic and arcstone are the same zone 369=arcstone "Arcstone",383,370,371 370=relic "Relic",369 they are listed seperate but if u try to /zone relic it takes you to arcstone if u type /zone relic in arcstone it says poof you already here if u...
  7. F

MQ2Mastermind

is there possibly a way to modify this to work with tell windows couple friends leave it running so i can control them but sometimes they forget tell windows on and it wont work at all
  8. F

EQ down?

this came from tech support Just checked with ops, and we have an internet issue that's being investigated/worked on right now. Sorry that I don't have more info for you. Called from home and only got a brief report. Essentially, anything that requires logging in (forums, games, etc) isn't...
  9. F

mq2pop

this works on my older build not tried on new one
  10. F

Mq2piggyzone

u can force zoning but if you try normal zoneing it says i dont know a route i added moors to pok book locations but didnt help from icefall /zone steppes does nothing but u can /zone force steppes so u can get there <only works on next zone>
  11. F

T'Shra in the nest

much faster way of doing this event is to just keep raid at hill before turn off to her chamber then have someone tag protection burn it down then pull tsara to raid while someone kites all the other mobs in there room burn tsara loot up and get out easy very simple event