Search results

1. K

Cleric macro, it needs help!

It says the macro has ended.
  2. K

Alright, so the macro will turn on for about 5-7 seconds, then just turn itself off. I tried adding a /return after the heals but didnt seem to do anything
  3. K

Alright so i have gotten rid of some of the delays and /goto starts. Is there a way to get the clr to check multiple targets, instead of just a MT like if i wanna have him heal outside of the group. I put in a group heal to just maybe help with outside healing everyone, but it would be nice if...
  4. K

Not trying to get him to do it, was dead serious about that had to go to bed for school. And now i am home so now i am going to work on it
  5. K

Alright, sounds good, thanks for the info, ill see what i can do to condense it haha, will hopefully post a new "version" tomorrow No time tonight :(
  6. K

Alright, so trying to figure out how to fix this macro for my cleric. (its an old one from memset, he originally made it for a shaman to use). Its working, casts the buff and will only cast ONE of the heals, it was casting the PATCH heal but wouldnt cast anything else, i think its doing that...
  7. K

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

Alright so this macro was working perfectly fine all day yesterday, now today i got to use it..and it doesnt work, i havent changed my settings besides the assist person(which is changed in the settings). Now my rogue just stands there and doesnt target the mob or move, unless i click the hotkey...
  8. K

wow you are a savior! haha, been using Mq2moveutils, thanks for the info! sems to be working now, thanks a ton...been trying to read and research everything, tried different macros also. Thanks a ton! macro is workin
  9. K

I have been having some trouble getting this macro to work, i downloaded the macro and changed settings around to fit my group, the macro will turn on, and the rogue will "assist" but not move to the mob and attack it. It will use his disc but its a waste since hes not attacking. These are my...
  10. K

Rogue macro

got the macro downloaded (RH rogue macro) having some trouble getting it to work though, read through the RogueHelper.docs and did what it said, maybe i missed something but its not assisting my main assist, the rogue will just stand in place and use a disc every now and then. Getting an error...
  11. K

Rogue macro

alright thanks, sorry about that kk, its been forever since ive been on here haha, just came back to the game again
  12. K

Rogue macro

Looking for a solid rogue macro, just want it to assist my main assist or main tank, use backstab and whatever disciplines its able to use, if none thats fine. My rogue is only level 65. Planning on keeping him there for awhile. I was looking through some of the threads, some of them seem like...
  13. K

Program Blocker....

He right clicks - runs as administrator it says connecting but will not go any further than that.
  14. K

Program Blocker....

....man that sucks....haha how do you unblock a port?
  15. K

Program Blocker....

ah well EQ is the only thing blocked. hes able to use internet and skype and what not. just not EQ would that be the same thing?
  16. K

Program Blocker....

My friends parents have blocked his eq game from loading....Does anyone know how to get around this? He said it pretty much blocks his patcher some how. Tried looking things up online but really could only find stuff about getting to blocked sites. Anyone know anything about this kind of stuff?
  17. K

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Ok i beleive i have it working....mage assisted and sent pet and nuked the 4 spells i had delegated to be casted... What i didnt have (in-game) was my main tank was not set to main assist,puller nor main tank... So i set him to all 3 of those and the mage start assisting..i am guessing that...
  18. K

The only thing i changed was the mageBotSettings.ini, is there more that i need to change than that? Maybe i am just missing a part..new to the whole macro thing so lil bit confused...been reading through other people's posts and your advice to them..
  19. K

Ok i changed the mob radius to 100...and still didnt assist...i even brought the mob to were it was directly infront of him..was the same result, mage did not assist till i actually <tab> to the mob myself.
  20. K

Hehe you are quick :) thanks for that info...i am gonna change the radius and lets see what happens :)