Search results

1. X

My 115 bard was suspended today

2/3 accounts on Mischief, all using the same setup. Maps, fast mem
  2. X

Crashing when around raid

I'm getting crashes only when I'm around a raid. I get no crashes in places like PoK, GL, GH, etc. With MQ unloaded I dont seem to crash, is there a way to turn a debug mode on? I have tried unloading plugins and seeing if I crash melee / cast / moveutils unloaded seemed to stop the crashes...
  3. X

Suspensions should be lifted..

Will this work to "clear" the character? I thought about it also. Though I think I may of pissed them off enough to follow it around. I keep telling them I can't log in, and they "ensure" me that the suspension has been removed. Truth is I haven't tried, just figured i'd create more work for...
  4. X

NOT SUSPENDED

I think the missing tell thing comes in for doing afk stuff. I've had a GM send me a tell a couple years ago asking what I was up to. I answered and questioned why he was sending me a tell cause I had no open petitions, and he said he was just checking that I wasn't running a 3d party program...
  5. X

NOT SUSPENDED

Fry has been listing peoples Do Cracks with the reports. I didn't think I had any on and from his listing I had none
  6. X

NOT SUSPENDED

Already have requested Fry gave me the all clear for the last 5 weeks. I tried sumcorpse 2 times (like typed /sumcorpse x2) about a week before RoF launched cause I lost a corpse down a hole and didnt want to run back but it failed so I just used lobby to summon and turned sumcorpse back off...
  7. X

NOT SUSPENDED

Banned - No active, no bots, no afk killing Use: mq2melee - no stick just use it to fire selos kick, and boastful below. mq2twist Oh well
  8. X

MQ2reachit sumcorpse issue

Tried it just before RoF launched and it was not working either. Was getting the to far away, and finally got "summoned corpse" or w/e the message is but no corpse showed up. I just shrugged turned off the plugin and summoned in GL
  9. X

How safe is mq2melee?

Only thing I've ever heard that could get you in trouble is the "stick" option of it. I've heard of GMs warping a toons back a couple feet to see if they all run back.
  10. X

MQ2 Dps

That sounds nice. I think I'm using MQ2DPSADV, it saves past fights and you can go back and look, I wonder how hard it would be to add a drop down that would output the current dps you are viewing to your choice of channels.
  11. X

MQ2 Dps

I have all combat spam in a minimized window currently. I wish there was a way to have one of the 3 MQ2 / MMOBugs DPS plugins output to group.
  12. X

MQ2 Dps

I'll give this a try thanks.
  13. X

MQ2 Dps

I've tried using outside parsing and as soon as I turn /log on it lag. I'm not talking like dropping 1 or 2 frames but down to like 4FPS. Has anyone ever dealt with this before? Running 6 core AMD, 8 gig ram, 2x SSD so I'm assuming the computer should be able to handle it.
  14. X

Will you level to 100 or Begin progression?

But there is supposed to be a half year release this time around, they seem to be doing the WoW thing and staggering content release with expansions
  15. X

Macros on keyboard....

Why not set the keyboard macros to key strokes. Even with my Logitech G keyboard I set my macros for innerspace as Ctrl + Alt + Shift + 1-10, a-z, innerspace can then send w/e keystroke to each window or which ever windows you tell it to. So for me its G7 = ctrl + alt + shift + 1 -> 1 to...
  16. X

Sony planning to release classic code servers?

I think it said somewhere in those posts that some old developer had a copy at home
  17. X

Beta

Is this supposed to be part of the main story line or a side "raid" zone? I would love to see them start adding in none progression raid zones. It would be fun if they made it sort of like the Obsidian Sanctum WoW raid (think sleepers tomb set up), or Unearthing Alra (in the sense of more...
  18. X

The Cacophony of Power

We used rangers to leash them out the door until they despawned
  19. X

Sony planning to release classic code servers?

What is the difference between old server code and the new server code exactly? Old model, no revamped zones, hell levels?