Search results

1. L

plugins unloading after patching

After a new patch comes out, I have many plugins that unload and I have to go through the list each time to load these in. I have seen others wondering why this happens in the chat box and thought I would post the question here. I do have my MacroQuest.ini unchecked already and this still...
  2. L

mq2bagwindows?

So just recently (after i started using my new computer) my melee mac is opening his bags whenever he is in combat. Someone told me I need mq2bagwindows, bot I can't find it in the plugin page. any suggestions?
  3. L

New computer shakedown cruise

I got a new computer the other day and after getting everything set up and files transferred, there are a couple things that are bothering me and I wondered if anyone else ran into them and knew of a fix. I switched from a system running XP to a system running 7. The first thing the really...
  4. L

crashing at character select screen

So my eqplaynice is not updated for today's patch and I crash at character select screen. I was under the assumption that eqplaynice would automatically update when logging in wineq, but I guess not. Is this not running causing me to crash? If not, is it a plug-in that I am trying to run that...