Search results

1. EverquestBB

IPTorrents

Is this site down for everyone? When I try go there it just shows "Welcome to nginx!" and nothing else - whether I try the .eu or any other address they use. Anyone else notice this?
  2. EverquestBB

Patch Notes January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - If you give an item to your pet that it can't equip, the item will now be returned to you. - Further lowered resist modifiers for all melee abilities from The Darkened Sea. They should land more reliably now. - Increased the HP on...
  3. EverquestBB

Name change rules

I came across an interesting thing when I was doing a character transfer today. As a rule, the /servertransfer name change rules have historically been much more liberal than the "create" name rules when you start a new character. So if I wanted a name change on a character I was moving, I...
  4. EverquestBB

Mq2bots and heroic characters

I used the double station cash before Thanksgiving and the half price items on Black Friday sale to buy several heroic characters for each of my accounts. It made each toon like $10 and once you do the aug and merc quests they are actually pretty respectable. This allowed me to try some...
  5. EverquestBB

Patch Notes July 26, 2011

Here are the patch notes for today's patch (which did not touch everquest.exe so relax): *** Emergency Patch *** - Corrected a script that was sending incorrect messages to players looting items in the Western Wastes. - Fixed an issue that unexpectedly shortened a number of beneficial melee...
  6. EverquestBB

Server crash

Blitzkrieg comes back and his mullet crashed all the servers. Long live the mullet!
  7. EverquestBB

Anonymous Homos

Three arrests for the SOE outage that forced us all to see daylight against our will: Couple faggs arrested for hacking Sony
  8. EverquestBB

Limewire gone - now what?

I am a member of iptorrents and revtt and find them to be great for larger files like movies and software and generally pretty safe. I did, however, use limewire (plus peer block) for the occasional mp3 that I could not find on the torrent sites. Until last week. Limewire finally got shut...
  9. EverquestBB

Disabled Character Transfers

Sony just did a system wide message that says that they have disabled character transfers "for the time being" due to a bug that "requires immediate attention"? Anyone know what that's all about?
  10. EverquestBB

Upgrading bags

Anyone know the formula to upgrade your bags to allow for more slots? I see that there is a vendor in the neighborhoods and it appears to involve a pattern and an arcane item that is sold, but I am not sure what tradeskill it involves (tailoring I presume) or what the recipe might be? I have...
  11. EverquestBB

Looking for another chant/kite spot

I have been using spiders in TSS to level AAs a lot for my toons in the 70 to 85 range. The icefall spiders are light blue at 85 but I expect them to green up as I move towards 90 so I think I need a new spot. I use a chanting bard and although I am not afk, I do use an mq path and twist to...
  12. EverquestBB

Player Auctions

I have been trading on Player Auctions for years. I know that people hate them with the passion of four burning hells and this is not meant to ignite that, but I have today been suspended for three days and they want $450 to turn my account back on: As Reported by Individual member with strong...
  13. EverquestBB

Plat Trade Dupe?

So today I sold a couple of gold tickets to a level one character. They are lore so we made two trades - one for 500k and one for 400k. I sighted both amounts before accepting and even counted the zeros. I know Sony watches trades in the bazaar and I also know that gold tickets are worth a...
  14. EverquestBB

Emergency maintenance?

Any of you board trolls know the nature of this patch? Speculating is fine but actual information is preferable . . .
  15. EverquestBB

Underfoot Early Access

Let me preface this by saying, I am sure I could find the answer to this question on allakhazams or sony's site somewhere, but I prefer to ask you folks because I think you can simplify it for me much more than they would. So Underfoot goes live to "early access" types on Tuesday of next week...
  16. EverquestBB

Credit Card History

I am not sure if this is new info to all of you, but it certainly was to me: For years Sony has had the credit card history for your accounts available online. At one point it even included the entire last 4 digits of the credit card used (which was all they wanted). Then they reduced it to...
  17. EverquestBB

New server xfer method?

I have heard rumblings about a new marketplace server transfer method being on the test server. Anyone know if that might make it to the live servers with Wednesday's patch? Also, does anyone know how it works? I assume it would be like Everquest II and cost $25 (2500 station cash) but I was...
  18. EverquestBB

I met a Self-Righteous MQer

I normally don't get too fired up, but like many of you when I am simply trying to help someone out and they get all self righteous on me it fires me up a bit. This morning in FoS I zoned in to find about 4 named up. Sadly, some asshat announced it in general and soon the flood gates opened...
  19. EverquestBB

Move petition denied

I tried to move an account today via the petition system and for the first time since I have been trying this (when I had all the info at least), I was denied. I did the petition with a very believable set of circumstances as to why the various cards in the history and I had everything from...
  20. EverquestBB

The Everquest Economy

I am interested in people's thoughts about the Everquest 1 economy as a whole. Accounts are as cheap right now as they have ever been in my experience, but they are still moving (albeit at lower prices). Server populations do no appear to be that bad but I think the hard core raiders are...