Search results

1. EverquestBB

Looking to pay for some help!

Bot /nods I agree that it sounds like mq2bot does more than he needs, but for a caster I do not find it to be "suspicious" at all. For the cleric it's a no brainer but even for a mage it will do everything you want and you can edit out the stuff you don't. I would think it would be a lot...
  2. EverquestBB

Solo class

Dare to be different I also created a magician a few months ago just because they are so frigging overpowered. I leveled him to 105 and got spells and gear and I still fall asleep watching him play. Definitely an easy solo class, but I actually find myself soloing with SK the most. I like to...
  3. EverquestBB

lol !CheatingSmarter

Clearly sarcasm I thought it was hilarious and most definitely sarcastic. I will admit, however, that sarcasm is tough to project on forums or in text messages. In person it's all about inflection but without the non-verbal queues you run the risk of getting flamed by forum trolls (case in...
  4. EverquestBB

6 box question

/nods QFT. I have basically shelved my rogue, zerker, and bard because I tend to box in non-instanced zones while I am working. With that in mind, it makes the most sense to have a plausible explanation for why my 5 support toons are stacked on top of each other not moving. I use two...
  5. EverquestBB

Daybreak already busted the game!

Spy Games Not to derail this thread any more than it already has been, but I have friends in the intelligence community who have all but told me they can do this and more. In fact, they can watch you in your house on any camera attached to the internet whether that camera is on or not and...
  6. EverquestBB

Daybreak already busted the game!

Lovely It's a shame these nerds were picked on so much as kids. If they had gotten laid a few times they might not have it out for the world. Maybe they should use their evil genius for something more productive like a more realistic cyber girlfriend . . . breaking a game for fellow nerds is...
  7. EverquestBB

Soe becoming daybreak Game company

Maybe not like EQ but they are where the money is now . . . The new model is not a traditional role playing game like EQ (per se) but rather the "app style" games on tablets and phones that are now the money makers in the gaming industry. Hay Day, Clash of Clans, and Game of War are spending...
  8. EverquestBB

Some thoughts I am quite interested to see what changes this might bring. I run several businesses myself and if I personally were to make changes to EQ (with only the bottom line in mind not the player base), here are some ideas of where they could start: -I would shit can free to play and...
  9. EverquestBB

My 2cp I would guess it could bring about a few changes, but they won't just drop anything until they see how it is doing. EQ1 is probably borderline not viable but before they drop it they will just allocate fewer resources. They are working with a pretty minimal crew as is but as long as...
  10. EverquestBB

Super Bowl Winner - OurPlat.com - Discount!

Oops I think Seattle will have the win in their hands and elect to throw a slant on a play where they should clearly run and lose the game in the final seconds on an interception.
  11. EverquestBB

IPTorrents

Back now Back now for me, too, but until about two hours ago the tracker was also down. Maybe a DDoS or something or migrating again - they have to stay one step ahead of Johnny Law.
  12. EverquestBB

IPTorrents

Is this site down for everyone? When I try go there it just shows "Welcome to nginx!" and nothing else - whether I try the .eu or any other address they use. Anyone else notice this?
  13. EverquestBB

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Excellent service He just progressed my entire bot group in only a few days. Highly recommend him to anyone that needs help - and his prices can't be beat.
  14. EverquestBB

Patch 1/23

Notes for the lazy January 23, 2015 _____________________ *** Emergency Update *** - Fixed an issue where Emblems inserted in August cultural armor were being deleted rather than removed to your cursor. - Fixed an issue that prevented Froglok August Bounder cultural armor from accepting...
  15. EverquestBB

Name change rules

Another interesting twist In another interesting twist, I created a level 1 placeholder for a name on my destination server but for some reason the name still showed as available. I really do not know why, but I suspect it was because I camped him in Gloomingdeep and not his home city (the...
  16. EverquestBB

Patch Notes January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - If you give an item to your pet that it can't equip, the item will now be returned to you. - Further lowered resist modifiers for all melee abilities from The Darkened Sea. They should land more reliably now. - Increased the HP on...
  17. EverquestBB

Name change rules

I came across an interesting thing when I was doing a character transfer today. As a rule, the /servertransfer name change rules have historically been much more liberal than the "create" name rules when you start a new character. So if I wanted a name change on a character I was moving, I...
  18. EverquestBB

Mq2bots and heroic characters

I used the double station cash before Thanksgiving and the half price items on Black Friday sale to buy several heroic characters for each of my accounts. It made each toon like $10 and once you do the aug and merc quests they are actually pretty respectable. This allowed me to try some...
  19. EverquestBB

Opening up Brother Island

Thumbs up from me As someone treacherously behind (like three expansions) I am all for it. There is nothing more frustrating for casual players than being locked out of portions of an expansion because you cannot find a decent group to do progression. But that same logic removes the reward...
  20. EverquestBB

Moveutils bannable O_o?

Cheat smarter I think it would be tough to ban you for that unless your log shows you using other things that would show up a little more obviously. However, the age old idium applies: cheat smarter. Yes it is a pain in the ass that /follow sucks donkey ass but if I am running in an open...