Search results

1. T

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

No worries at all, it genuinely wasn't passive aggressive pressure. I just wasn't sure how often to check back! And thank you!
  2. T

This isn't intended as annoying pressure, I just haven't really played in maybe a couple years, just came back, and so don't have recent context - is the test version still getting updated pretty quick these days?
  3. T

I guess they patched test today. It's supposed to be the patch from live, if I'm reading their post correctly -- but the live version of MQ2 sadly doesn't seem to work either. Edit: I was not reading the post correctly. They made one extra fix beyond live.
  4. T

Looks like they patched again, I think yesterday, but I'm not 100% sure.
  5. T

No hurry at all from me, man. I wasn't pushing :)
  6. T

Finally they got rid of that stupidity. Now we just need a good build and we can play again. Wait, I guess I could try playing without it... lol just kidding.
  7. T

Yeah they had enabled it for short periods of time previously, and then disabled it. I'm not even bothering to log in... Without the box crew, there isn't much point. Hopefully they get rid of it today.
  8. T

Lol, naturally, on Friday night too. Oh well
  9. T

Looks like they broke it with the patch this evening. Also, I have no idea whether it's related to the recent changes or not, but ever since the changes were made to accommodate their new detection code, right clicking to view item stats with mq2 loaded freezes EQ for a period of time - perhaps...
  10. T

Hmm, yeah, I'm getting the same thing as chewie now that I went to try it. As an example fired up mq2bot on my SHM and it just says it's chain casting selfbuff1: group pact of the wolf over and over, but it never casts it.
  11. T

I'm impressed - didn't expect this to happen at all. Nice work, Fry and all who contributed!
  12. T

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

Today is thanksgiving, so this is by no means some kind of "can u fix it plz plz plz" stupidity, but I wonder what that means for the short term, like on Test - does that mean that they will proceed with the detection and it'll be a wink, wink, nod, nod thing and thus we could get a test compile...
  13. T

While I find myself kinda bummed that I can't play my box crew tonight, I find myself far more concerned that they are coming after MQ2. I can't imagine playing the game without it anymore as a dad of six who doesn't have time to be messing with groups and raiding and whatever else when I have...
  14. T

Hah. They already pushed an update that seems to have broken it again.
  15. T

Oh. Cool. WinEQ2 runs elevated by default. Run MQ2 elevated and it works. :)
  16. T

So, I play with WinEQ2, but I can't get MQ2 to inject. It's running eqgame.exe (there doesn't seem to be a testeqgame.exe anymore) but of course the launchpad loader patched it to all be test versions. I read through a bunch of the thread and of course on the first page there are posts about...
  17. T

So I decided to give test a try, and I kinda like it because well, free gold status is free, right? Anyway, my question for you guys, I know test is patched a lot more than live, how much time am I likely to spend without MQ2 if I use test? I haven't followed this in the past at all.
  18. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Unfortunately, downloading the one you shared there does not resolve the mage crash that occurs when you call /bot on. Let me know if you need logs or anything (not sure where to find them, but I'm happy to make myself useful)
  19. T

Recommended leveling path

I know I can go on allakhazam and look at the zone level chart. Hoping to get some advice since I've been gone for some time though. I've got a 6 box group: 91 sk, 5500aa, 6500AC (7200+ under bard song w/challenge) 90 shm, 5200aa 90 clr, 5000aa 89 monk, 4000aa 88 bard (I usually focus on this...
  20. T

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Great experience, great price ,fast service. I appreciate dealing with people like this seller.