Search results

1. D

Hey all, needing some wireless help

hey hey positivie update well, I tried everything I could think of at the time with the belkin , nothing. So I went back out and got a linksys. Got home, set it all up, click, connecting........ SAME EXACT THING !!! started to have little seizures, found my cat and kicked it, felt better...
  2. D

well, I gave more then "its broke, fix it" ... but I'll get further after I get to work on it somemore. I was able to connect to the internet , download programs and whatnot right after hooking it up. At a surprisingly good rate. First problem I encountered was with WoW trying to connect...
  3. D

hey hey, been gone a looooong time thinking of making a return to EQ and give WoW a try for awhile. problem I'm having atm though is I recently had to switch to a wireless router and all. I went and got a belkin N F5D8233-4 for my router and a belkin n F5D8053 for my pc to connect with. I've...
  4. D

Diablo 2 question !!!

well, fooling around in diablo 2 again seem to gravitate back there when I'm undecided on what I really want to play. anyway, wondering if anyone had anything that would let my other account follow my main around ? since there is a distance on exp and all, looking for something that would...
  5. D

hitallmobs.mac - for powerlevelling

Not sure how to change the code, cause I suck. But I'm sure you can change fry's one about casting spell gem number 1 too using hotkey number 1. (or whatever #) then just run the macro Fry's one to cast spell gem 1 works real nice. Been using it while leveling a baby SK when vanguard was...
  6. D

The Evolution of Math in the United States

=) I was only playing .... I agree with the post totally, it is very sad and I'm trying my best to "supplement" my daughters math education at home.
  7. D

The Evolution of Math in the United States

I don't get it
  8. D

Similar to Fry's, build a Vanguard pc ....

Slightly off topic, hoping to get a response but don't really want to start a new thread. Will this memory work good in my desktop or should/could I buy something better ? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145527 My motherboard is a MSI 915P COMBO-F MB 800MHZ FSB. I...
  9. D

Raster of Guk

not sure if your trying to do the quest the whole way though , but I find camping bro z a lot easier. But I've played 3 monks so far and did the epic all the way through twice, 3rd time I said screw it and killed bro z for the robe. Took about 2 days playing, maybe 12 to 16 hours total to get...
  10. D

thanks everyone for the help !
  11. D

mainly want it for game / work use ... in that order. will help with the ton of paperwork I get stuck with at work and will be a time killer for the boring / downtime. I only play EQ currently , why I would want it too run at least 1 instance of eq , really hoping for 2 though so I can bot...
  12. D

was it a custom build Bunkhouse or a Gateway XXX type thing pre-built ? I was looking around at wal-mart, (never purchased a computer from there before) and they had a laptop with 2g ddr2 ram, decent sized screen and spec's, amd something for like 949 $ ? or there abouts. I was mainly just...
  13. D

I'm looking to buy a laptop, capable of playing at least one , hopefully 2 instances of eq at a time. Wireless internet a must as I'd use it while err... driving ... around... (sitting really, but in a car) Looking to spend 1k or less on it ... help !! I have found a few at around 1k , but...
  14. D

Flash Movie / Web Page Intro question...

thank you both, already let her know now too see what she can come up with ;) thanks again !
  15. D

Flash Movie / Web Page Intro question...

Heya all, not mmo related but I know lot's of people here can help me out. Please take a look at the link below. It goes to a website designed by kids in school for a project. http://www.fightpoverty.mmbrico.com What I would like to know is if anyone can tell me what type of program I need to...
  16. D

Macro Problems With Tailor Macro, Please Help!

I had a problem similar to this with the brewing macro. I had to make sure I was using the proper UI when opening the tradesklll container. hope it helps..
  17. D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

Merry Christmas everyon !!! sucks being sick on your birthday :(
  18. D

monk epic 1.5 help !

yep yep, what I'm go'ing to try and do. Do I need to have the pizza pie to loot it ? I have a full insignia case, just haven't turned it in yet. thanks !
  19. D

monk epic 1.5 help !

awesome , thanks now I have my 1.5 ... started the work on 2.0 .... no idea how I'm go'ing to get a globe from anguish though ;)
  20. D

monk epic 1.5 help !

awesome, I figured maybe someone killed him, just didn't see a soul in any of the other zone's , cept some PoJ farmers the whole night. thanks, go'ing to check again today