Search results

1. C

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Albert Scammed my brother... My RL brother has done several small transactions with Albert at Gamesellerpros and then decided to order some bigger better items and Albert requested that he transfer his character to another server so the items could be farmed faster since his best crew worked...
  2. C

Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

Thanks a ton, very helpful I didn't know how the mac worked Thank you very much.
  3. C

Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

OK that being said what if... I have looked for "Spirit of Sloth" in recipes within the mortar and pestle and cannot find it, so how do I get combine.mac to run it in this situation?
  4. C

Help please with some code

I am using Devs shamanbot and need to set up my healing counterbias spell to work instead of the debuff Turger's swarm, but so far it won't work.
  5. C

AFK group....

I have all but my tank set up to be afk but I actually like playing so I built a support group around my main to actually play whenever I wanted without having to sit waitng for a group. I am interested now in making my tank automated and just playing the puller role to get better at it. Are...
  6. C

MQ control commands?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to look for commands to turn of battleleap,aggro and just anything else in general that a person may not want to use during a raid when you are just dpsing. Thanks
  7. C

Birthday!

Happy B-Day man!! Enjoy the day and try to remember the fun you had.
  8. C

How do I max out basic skills with the least amount of time spent?

I am wanting to start getting all my basic skills ie: swimming,hide,forage,bash,bind wound all maxed and not sure how to go about doing it in the most efficient manner. please help.
  9. C

can you help me Sit? LoL

I am set up with an auto-pull mac and when I run out of mobs I would like to make my tank sit and re-couperate some endurance. I am not sure what to do to make this happen, can anyone show me please?
  10. C

Alt Ability Info List with Numbers

Thanks a ton, very helpful Sharing helps everyone, glad to have so many helpful people.
  11. C

Any way to get all previous rk3 rank spells

Is there a list of raid mobs of previous expansions that can be killed by a group and that drop rk. 3 spell runes?
  12. C

Need help with starting out

Hello all, new to using help with running my group. I have used hot keys forever and want to set up my group so that my shaman and wizard assist me and allow me to concentrate less on slowing and dps. not sure how to load the plugins to get them going. I play a war,shaman,wizard, and can add...