Search results

1. S

soulmark

ClientGmFlagSet=%d SoulMarkCount=%d CheaterLdFlag=%d found this in eqgame.exe using winhex so does this mean that they do keep track of us
  2. S

? about merc's

is there a way to reduce the aggro range of a tank merc so he doesn't run ahead get killed or worst get healers killed for healing his dumb ass. i run the monk macro so can't run the merc macro which really doesn't help ?
  3. S

need a little help here please

i've be trying to build a hotkey in-game. what i want is for it to pause for 5 sec then presskey 1 i've tried /delay 5 on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've tried /delay 5s on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've tried /delay 5sec on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've...
  4. S

making a macro

do i have to use notepad or can i use c ++ ? i'm just not sure about all the space inbetween lines and how far they need to be kinda like this Sub Main /if (!${Defined[Param0]}) { /echo Proper usage: /macro assist TankName /end } /declare RT_MyXLOC int outer ${Me.X}...
  5. S

Warrior AE or PBAE spells or clickys ?

anyone know of some kind of spell item or disc that gives you an AE or PBAE kinda like area taunt. i'm trying build up my warrior and using ally but taking so much time reading all the focus and effects. so was hoping maybe someoone on here knows of something?