Search results

1. M

zbot

Using Zbot version 5.30 all spell casting will be bugged. all melee = fino Use version 5.23 = working great for spells
  2. M

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

aye what notatank777 said :-) sorry about my bad english maxine
  3. M

Realy good macro , and thanks lot for tanking your time updating it /manhugs ideas. 1. would it be posible to add "wait for mob to get in range" Spells agro range = 200+focus item camprange = 200 this makes SK runs out and agro mob at the 200 range limit, any chance to make a Camprange...
  4. M

this works realy realy well. Great post, i will try it for a few days, and give you a little feedback ) modified it for my 85 sk, it works like a charm /maxine
  5. M

zbot

I am prety sure that the 5.30 = bard only version. my 5.23 = working perfect, but the 5.3 all spell casting = bad. optimized for a bard i think. /maxine2
  6. M

Zbot

what version of Zbot are you running ? if you got the newest , you need to set an alias for the AAs. [Alias] alias1=slow name1=turgur's swarm with that alias in your ini, start zbot type /debuff on /debuff slow and it will slow using the AA If you are running an old version of zbot = you...
  7. M

Rogue Helper problem

its easy. before you start the Rh.mac, type /assist off after that he will wait until the % that you have set and not run off Maxine2
  8. M

Auto Puller Macro

Hi fry Any chance to get this macro to work with a defined range item aka a bow, or even a spell. this would be a very cool add for this macro /maxine2
  9. M

better dps?

i would put berserker in front of rogue, i am playing zerker,rogue,monk and there is no way a rogue with the same AAs and same gear can match a berserkers dps, my berserker got 450 AA and rogue a bit over 1k AA, and rogue get KSed every time. Monks are not able to match rogue and berserker...
  10. M

monkhelper

anyone got the Monk version of RH.mac? i have found it, but i get alot of errors, so was hoping someone had the MH.mac i could get a copy off. /hugs maxine2
  11. M

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

using epic and RH anyone got this combo setup ? how can you make RH use the epic 1,5, or 2.0 in RH ? /hugs maxine2
  12. M

Porthio the Second Born

can anyone verify that you need to stick them together ? hiya all My guild have now tried this a few time, and we keep getting eaten at around 40 percent when all are oom. if there anyone that got a more detailed version on the fight please. /hugs maxine2
  13. M

Present Ideas For Graf

What about putting a picture of GM Lydrea on his coffie cup ? Its still a present, but at the same times let them know, we know more than they think :-) /hugs maxine2
  14. M

Porthio strats help please :-)

Hiya guys can anyone post some strats for this one please /hugs maxine
  15. M

Updated Mage Mac!!!!

the error comes each time soneone in the group chats, dont think it causes any problems /maxine2
  16. M

Updated Mage Mac!!!!

so this is basicly the same as the old afk mage macro, just with updated spells and modrod? in case its the same, it still needs to use alot of the AAs a mage gets thanks for the update /hugs maxine2
  17. M

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

is it the numbers of downloads you are woried about, or rather where the downloads is comming from ? Downloading 6 copies = not a real problem imo. The problem is, if the 6 downloads = from very diffefent IPS. maxine
  18. M

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

i look at it this way, i am paying for a service at mmobugs, and i am very happy for it. Sharring an account to MMobugs = stealing from every one here. if the IP comes from 2 different ends of the world and its very sure it cant be the same person downloading it for different machines. first...
  19. M

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

ok update idea for this nice macro. Rogues have gotten a new disc (mez) at lvl 72 called blinding flash, any chance to bind this disc up with a trigger if a mob tries to gate? disc works up to mobs lvl 75 just an idea. /hugs maxine
  20. M

ZBOT question

hiya all anyone know how to get Zbot to use frenzy ability ? /hugs maxine2