Search results

1. R

drunk mac got broke with this new push

|---------------------- Coded by Taron @ MMOBugs.com ---------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------------| |- What: Maxes alcohol tolerance quickly -| |- Where: Anywhere...
  2. R

drunk mac got broke with this new push

I just tried this and it will open my bags, put the drink in the cursor, but then just blinks. No drink is consumed. Empty inventory slot: Check. Unlimited drink crack on: Check. mq2bagwindow & mqui_bagwnd.xml: Check RG
  3. R

mq2melee keeps stopping my attack

You are overlooking this key part: default is 10 (0 for base + 2 for NPC and + 8 for NPC PET). So you start at 10, add 4 for PC Pets. This puts you at 14. Add 1 more for PC and you're at 15. RG
  4. R

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

Like others, I am just leveling my main and so MISS MQ2 handling my clickies and stuff.
  5. R

Illusions

I'm not sure, but the bald thing is a glitch. Zoning usually fixes it.
  6. R

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Thank you! Working now! Thanks! RG
  7. R

Thanks, but Your suggestion didn't work. I am just tying to get my shaman to click his 2.0 whenever it's ready. I do not know why this is not working. It is very frustrating. Thanks for trying. RG
  8. R

Max Alcohol Tolerance (Drunk Macro)

oddly enough, getting drunk is NOT and achievement. LOL RG
  9. R

Anyone know why this doesn't work? holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Cast.Ready[57405]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=98) /casting 57405|item TIA, RG
  10. R

This works well on my ranger: holyshit5=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<95 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>20) /disc Jolting Frontkicks Rk. III RG
  11. R

Delay before downshit?

You might like to add a control statement. It will, 1. Help clean up your code and 2. Prevent you from doing any downshits till the conditions are met. downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Invis} &&...
  12. R

Shambot 4.22

NVM, think I'm figuring it out. Thank you all for your help. RG
  13. R

Shambot 4.22

From what I've seen, 1.
  14. R

Shambot 4.22

Yes, both are loaded.
  15. R

Shambot 4.22

I am trying to get him to do anything. Could it be 'cause he's an ogre? But seriously: Shambot mac running: Check EQBCS running: Check (Though the window service just starts then stops) All toons connected to EQBCS: Check Command issued, /bccmd <toon name> //autofollow : Check On Shammy I...
  16. R

Shambot 4.22

Yes, all toons are connected to the eqbcs server. Even saw the commands received, just not doing anything. And thanks for the help so far. RG
  17. R

Shambot 4.22

Ok, got EQBCS going, but still no movement out of the shammy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA, RG
  18. R

Shambot 4.22

Thanks, but do I need to use eqbcs for this to work? From the macro, I thought it would function from tells. Also, I'm trying to get eqbcs set up correctly but I don't seem to have eqbcs.exe. I found this out while trying to edit my registry per the wiki. TIA, RG
  19. R

Shambot 4.22

Hello, Total noob to boxing. I have loaded this mac and when I run it, the shammy does not respond to any /tell commands. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have the shambot_toonname_ini file and the ninjadvloot.inc file. I have the plugins loaded as well. TIA, RG