Search results

1. U

TZ/VZ - RCC1

We had clerics seperate from the raid and had a tank lay down snare traps and rogues smoke bombs near em. Also had a well geared ranger standing by them. Those 2 things kept them alive. Not sure exactly why the rangers worked perhaps their natural innate ability to make things want to pwn them.
  2. U

Kerafyrm the Awakened

Clerics really shouldn't be having so many problems. Just need to get a rythym going. Start casting as soon as the emote triggers. Cast light Cast Remedy Wait for emote Cast light Cast Remedy Wait for emote Just repeat that. Can subsitute a yaulp for remedy if getting lom but we usually...
  3. U

Tower of Discord - The Mindblight

Event seemed a bit buggy last night. On 3rd repop he popped at 100% and then event reset on us immediately after. We just started over and no issues after that. Just thought I would mention in case anyone else noticed it too.
  4. U

Field of Scale - Jaled Dar's Sacrifice

That sums it up pretty much. Key is smart tanks that pre-target and a good MA.
  5. U

SoD kurns and warrens

Adds are timed. We battle rez all the time inside there with no additional adds. Of course with the illusion it looks like there are a ton of adds but those are people.
  6. U

Temple of Bertox- Queen

Not sure what you mean. It was my understanding that you TL out after Queen dead if you have a bunch of adds. Kill Queen, TL raid out, wait 5 minutes for adds to despawn then zone back in and loot chest. We never did this though, we just kill the adds after Queen dead.
  7. U

Council Divided

Switching didn't work for us. If the tank gets on hot before the dot fades it seemed to pick up where it left off and he died anyways. Fast rezzing and buffing we were able to beat it.
  8. U

Pallorax the Soul Slayer

This is timed event. You have like 30 minutes to get him dead or he changes color and starts plowing through your tanks. So make sure to get those attendants dead so he doesn't heal or power up. Clerics can hide behind rocks to avoid the fear.
  9. U

Council Divided

Do the councilmen against the Discord do the same nasty ae dots as the councilmen for the Discord? I know they snare and have dots but wasn't sure if some of them were coming from cross contanimation or the councilmen themselves.