Search results

1. S

AUTODAINMM

Well I know they are watching Tribunal as well, Friend of mine got 4 accounts suspended and 2 baned. Gm's are watching people go in and out and will go in the mission with them see if they are running macro and then thats all she wrote! Yes others may be lower exp; but I would rather have a...
  2. S

Auto Accept

invalid command /Forcejoin :(
  3. S

autobot question

I use autobot with me 6 boxing all of them run their own macro because its based on the toons name. you just set it up. out of the 6 toons I actualy run 2, my enchanter and my mage, this way mage can off tank mob if they have to.
  4. S

Auto Accept

I am trying to figure this out, I 6 box with 3 pc's 2 on each one. For some reason my computer on the right, when I invite my druid and warrior they auto accept in a few seconds and join group. I have the same version of MQ and plugins running on all 3 pc's but the one on the right is the...
  5. S

Eqbcs Help

eqbc Ok, I have been using this for about a month and it works good for use with autodruid using 3pc's for 5 toons in the mq dir you make a file called MQ2Eqbc.ini This is a copy of mine [Last Connect] Server=192.168.1.103 Port=2112 [Settings] AutoConnect=1 AllowContorl=1 AutoReconnect=1...
  6. S

DoDh mission

some one in your group, has to have done it before, or find some one who has done it before and then have them request it for you and then drop out and you add your other toon back in etc. If this is to get the spell for 70.5 you can not get it for just doing 70.5 you need to do them all :( I...
  7. S

Funniest Pulling/Mezzing/Slowed Messages

As an enchanter I have alot of them but one of my favorite ones is my Debuffs ones When casting my Asphyxiate line of spells I do %t is now doing there best Mama Kass impersonation, some one give them a ham sandwich!
  8. S

auto forage

Well Fry, it has taken me long enough to get the Raiddruid macro working some what, Still cant get it to cure when dots, malo, tash land so if the `You' is like the Royal we then It wont be me doing it :p Well I could try but I know it would not work :rolleyes: Ashley
  9. S

auto forage

Mq2autoforage Vs Macro I am trying out the Mq2autoforage and looking at the Ini it just has True or False keep and destroy. Is there a way to set the number of the items you wish to keep? I can not use the macro as this would be going on during the raiddruid.mac and you can not have 2 macs...
  10. S

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Hmm did they nurf EXP? I was running this last night, as I am leveling up a little wizzy and she is only level 40. According to MQ I had 14 successes over night but she only gained 2 levels of EXP? Running with 4 toons playing so wondering if they nurfed the amount of EXP it gives Will be...
  11. S

Older Version Well I have been seeing alot of postings with problems here on the macro. I have been Running the Compile version from April 20th, as I hardly ever update untill I have problems with MQ2. I am using an older version of the macro, about a 3 days after Boog's fixed the problem with...
  12. S

Booges; Glad I could help your macro is just damn sweet Awosme! I am not a programer just some times I can lend a womans point of view to things as my husband says I see things differently :rolleyes: never know if he means that as a compliment. though 95% of the time the things I say are like...
  13. S

if your dual boxing etc, I have found that WINEQ by lavish works great of that! I was lagging alot when not using it because windows is trying to dedicate 100% cpu to both windows. Wineq has the Playnice feature for the pro version which makes eq split task in 1/2 or 1/3 if doing 3 on one PC...
  14. S

Farming runes in MPG

Mpg I started 5 and 6 boxing in here about 3 week's ago I have not tried autobot, will have to see how hard it is to setup I pull with 70 mage all end game equiped, with malo line, send in pet, enchanter tash slow, cleric heals pet, necro sends in pet and does does group heals and mana spell...
  15. S

working 99% now :D First I must say AWSOME WORK, and reporting from every one to fix buggies I am 6 boxing this on 3 pc's using wineq2 works great. I was having problems at first with some of my toons still staying in the mission for 3 minutes or more and missing the new mission etc. my...
  16. S

DoD chest exploit

any one find out? does killing 20 eye's for Zorm or what ever count as killing 20 mobs?