Search results

1. Aziza

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

You left it running for 3 days straight? You can't just straight leave it running like that. that will get you caught, gotta take a small break say a few hours a day to throw off the GM's. I mean everyone has to sleep and the GM's know that. :(
  2. Aziza

Old world Quest

anyone tried out the batwings one in felwithe?
  3. Aziza

Time for a new macro

haha. I love your statistics hun.
  4. Aziza

banked aa's

sorry still didn't get to check it out yesterday cause i was running a fever and had a headache and fiance was raiding on wow
  5. Aziza

Shroud XP Macro update

gonna go play with this mac. I gotta get all my shrouds unlocked.
  6. Aziza

gonna give it a run with those things updated a little bit, once the new MQ is out. :)
  7. Aziza

NEW PATCH 10/04/06

I downloaded about 3 hours ago and didn't gat a second exe just now so should be good.
  8. Aziza

banked aa's

I haven't tried to bank that many aa's yet since I started farming them. I'm spending them soon as I have enough to get what I want to get. When MQ is up and working. I'll load up the LSMM and farm them and see how many I can bank. Will let ya'll know.
  9. Aziza

I agree she hasn't been doing the auto inventory but has been looting ok as long as I am using fry's set of macs
  10. Aziza

banked aa's

I think they are saying if you don't have TSS then the max is 15 now but if you have TSS it is 30. If i'm understanding it right.
  11. Aziza

NEW PATCH 10/04/06

I dispise patches I utterly dispise it when they patch. they need to hurry up and fix everything so that we can go back to no patches so not having to update MQ every single week. I know it gets annoying to me and i bet it does to all the people doing the work as well.
  12. Aziza

Plugin: MQ2Linkdb2

You rock Psycotic.
  13. Aziza

Running Fry's Macro and it is working great. At 75 I'm getting almost 1.5 AA points per mission.
  14. Aziza

Sharing MMOBugs User Account Information.

way to go Fry. Just want to let you know that I do download the files at least two times cause me second cumputer that i run this on I can sometimes access from my new one and other times not. It is simply easier to log on both computers and download the files.
  15. Aziza

Plugin: MQ2Linkdb2

yeah can we get a new working version of this pretty please
  16. Aziza

AFCleric Macro

Going to give this a go in a little bit. Thanks for the auto cleric mac. This should help on my missions that i am having to do to get closer to TOB access.
  17. Aziza

had someone die when i was on it yesterday and they popped back in and went back to fighting. I think maybe they fixed that in the patch too.
  18. Aziza

Also if we could get a way to get the looters to sit between fights that would help with keeping everyone up and alive with the way the new rest system works.
  19. Aziza

You need to be able to call /fade if you die and then it will go back to working properly
  20. Aziza

these work except one thing Ok these macros work except for one thing. when the main dies it needs to call fade so that the main toon will be able to loot.