Search results

1. jeremyblu

BAZAAR MACRO

does anyone have a new Bazaar macro.for updating prices's and such since HoT i searched here and on MQ2 in vip section as well but they all seem to be outdated or just not working with new stuff? and if you do are you willing to share thank you in advance
  2. jeremyblu

ADDING ZONE INFO

i was wondering if some one could tell show or add a zone info to this hud i tried cut and paste but it ended up mixed in and was sitting behind the time just want zone name and short name is all [Elements] ;Player info: ;---------------- myinfos=3,156,5,250,250,250,~~Player~~...
  3. jeremyblu

torrent sites

anyone no of a few good torrent sites that they might use i have a few i donate to but it seems other sites get stuff a little faster let me no if ya can
  4. jeremyblu

MAYBE

does anyone no a way or that can trade mayong play for fennro plat hell iam willing to even do a 100k on mayong for 50k on fennro i have a ranger on mayong and a rouge ther that i never play anymore and plat is just rotting anyone have any ideas?
  5. jeremyblu

ADDING A LOOT.ini

i was wondering if anyone could show me or maybe add a loot.ini to this i use it in my camp works great but ther is so much junk that i dont want to keep would be awsome if i could add a ini to this /echo LOOT MAC STARTING ! Sub Main :mainloop /target corpse radius 100 /delay 0s /face fast...
  6. jeremyblu

few links or ideas

hey yall i have been smashing my head trying to find unity rk 2 like what mobs drop it. alla gives a veg mob list but then i keep hearing from peps the frogs in kors and the snakes in kithcore but those are not on alla if any one has a site or sites that they have used and had good info on it...
  7. jeremyblu

how to add loot.ini

i have this macro works great for afk exp and looting but only thing i cant get it to do is loot what i want i just have to keep going back and checking bags and destroy what i dont want i no ther is ninjaloot and stuff but i am not pc savy at all like easy simple stuff can some one show or tell...
  8. jeremyblu

magelo

i was wondering if anyone could disclose wher to get premade back rounds and sigs for magelo if anyone has some links or ideas would be awsome thank you
  9. jeremyblu

auto assist

i know this is goin to be painful but i was wondering in ther was a simple assist macro that i could use while afk just somethin to attack not pull or nothin just attack when my tank merc agros no nuking nothin i have look on macroquest i have vip and i have done alot of search here iam not a...
  10. jeremyblu

not right password

is anyone else having trouble with the loader saying you have wrong password or is it just me i have tried re dowloading the compli but still getting same thing anyone have any ideas that i can try or maybe tell me who to contact to check it out thank you.
  11. jeremyblu

Mechamatic Spelunking SoF face aug

got a few questions i know this isnt the right spot for this post but was hoing for the best 1> has anyone done the face aug for SoF and if so can anyone give me the loc that maybe i can cut and paste into a map folder the /loc iam looking for is for the CDS (central defense systems) room. in...
  12. jeremyblu

mage summon crash

i dont no if its just my toon but ther is times after i use /gate or /zone shortly ther after i will use a summon spell ie.. cauldran of endless goodness or invis stone or rods that as soon as it hit my curser iam auto LD crash back to the server select screen and also have noticed when that is...