Search results

1. jeremyblu

Player thinks they saw me Warp, how bad a problem can this turn out to be?

i always tell them i was camped ther and iam loging toons in
  2. jeremyblu

BAZAAR MACRO

yeah i triee that one i have vip ther but thats the one its saying it cant find the path ill have to copy it for ya once wher back on line and tell you the exact thing it says
  3. jeremyblu

BAZAAR MACRO

iam sorry i worded it wrong i was meaning a trader macro for putting a trader up and the macro keeping your prices lower then others rather then you going back and forth checking and changing price i my self leave it up over night and thats when i cant be ther to check it
  4. jeremyblu

BAZAAR MACRO

does anyone have a new Bazaar macro.for updating prices's and such since HoT i searched here and on MQ2 in vip section as well but they all seem to be outdated or just not working with new stuff? and if you do are you willing to share thank you in advance
  5. jeremyblu

MQ2Nomount

ther wasnt anything posted about it not being safe so should be fine
  6. jeremyblu

Server merge (Mayong - Tunare)

mayong is no longer the 51/50 server that is gone now its just another server now.
  7. jeremyblu

ADDING ZONE INFO

i was wondering if some one could tell show or add a zone info to this hud i tried cut and paste but it ended up mixed in and was sitting behind the time just want zone name and short name is all [Elements] ;Player info: ;---------------- myinfos=3,156,5,250,250,250,~~Player~~...
  8. jeremyblu

Any way to see what a pet has on?

being a mage i have played for 6 years and havent seein anything like this but would be awsome to be able to inspect a pet like we can pc's
  9. jeremyblu

Cauldron of Endless Goods

i dont think the tree huger said anything about writing just says had laying around and what not no wher do i see them taking credit for it
  10. jeremyblu

EggFortune macro.

i will post more about mine tommorw for thats when ill be contacting SoE but i will let ya no and FYI i had to diffrent accounts one is my main and was in the bazzar selling they took all his plat as well and suspened the other account /shrug
  11. jeremyblu

torrent sites

i cant seem to get to this site with out an invite i take it https://www.revolutiontt.net
  12. jeremyblu

torrent sites

anyone no of a few good torrent sites that they might use i have a few i donate to but it seems other sites get stuff a little faster let me no if ya can
  13. jeremyblu

EggFortune macro.

suspended account i ahd running in guild hall went to check on him and the account was loged out and says it was suspeneded this was on cazi-fennro server so be on the look out
  14. jeremyblu

MAYBE

does anyone no a way or that can trade mayong play for fennro plat hell iam willing to even do a 100k on mayong for 50k on fennro i have a ranger on mayong and a rouge ther that i never play anymore and plat is just rotting anyone have any ideas?
  15. jeremyblu

ADDING A LOOT.ini

thank you all for your input i put one together that is working great for me
  16. jeremyblu

ADDING A LOOT.ini

i tried that macro i couldnt get it to do much i will pay someone to just add the lines or make the macro over to add in a loot.ini for it follow i know for yall it is probly realy easy but i no enough about this stuff to cause more harm then good plz help if you dont want your work out the PM...
  17. jeremyblu

ADDING A LOOT.ini

yeah i no that one but iam only wanting my kills in my area i do alot of afk merc killing but i would like to loot the corpse
  18. jeremyblu

ADDING A LOOT.ini

i was wondering if anyone could show me or maybe add a loot.ini to this i use it in my camp works great but ther is so much junk that i dont want to keep would be awsome if i could add a ini to this /echo LOOT MAC STARTING ! Sub Main :mainloop /target corpse radius 100 /delay 0s /face fast...
  19. jeremyblu

Our New Baby!!!!!

grats on the little one