Search results

1. T

Am I screwed? (windows 7 Q)

I have a not-so-legit version of vista on my PC and I want to get rid of the lagfest and 5min boottimes, wipe everything from my computer, and get windows 7...Can I upgrade from whatever version of vista I have (I think it is ultimate or something) to windows 7 and do that clean install thing to...
  2. T

Best mouse and keyboard

Not too sure where to post this or if it has been posted before buuut: I just got back into gaming and have a small stockpile of cash I feel like blowing in some way. What mouse do you use for eq? Roller or laser or? Is there a difference? What is the best mouse for that sweet spot price...
  3. T

Do toilets scare you?

I am basically out in the boonies here, watching horror films and scifi movies, so my mind is wandering to some pretty bad places. I have always had a...healthy respect for bathrooms. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on a "please watch me go pee in case there is a monster" level, but like I said, I...
  4. T

"Real Women Have Curves"

I got into a little trouble ranting about this book to my aunt and her friend tonight :o oops. It was just that on Americas Got Talent these belly dancers said something about how curvy women should win the competition and whatnot to prove that curvy women are something or another. Trying not to...
  5. T

Computer Crashing..

I have never had a problem before MQ2..but now my computer crashes whenever it is on. I did a test, went afk for 10+ minutes, with MQ2 off, no problems. I go afk for 3+minutes with MQ2 on, I have problems.. Basically, my screen blacks out, my monitor on/off switch goes from green to orange...