Search results

1. T

Yes/NO window off screen help

You can probably change your screen resolution xD Worked for me in the past. Another option that works for me is to reset my UI, not keeping things where they are, and just rearrange your windows where you like them.
  2. T

Recent Random LD's

I LD every day as well. First time it happened was the spell skillerup macro, I tried running it on two toons, and one went LD so I stopped doing that. Then I would /zone somewhere and would LD during a zone. The zoning LD has only been happening since the last patch, but that could be because...
  3. T

HoT WTF

Looting would have been an interesting aspect bringing guild wars to a whole new level...I personally can think of one guild I wouldn't mind raiding...
  4. T

HoT AA's

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=22969 Says over 800 aas, which I am guessing is overall. It would suck if all they do is add one or two new aas per class and then extend the aa list for the previous aas, as you were describing above =/
  5. T

Fkin Vroom

Yeah...but can you see? xD I love my 89 volvo wagon. Sure it isn't 0-60 in 8 seconds like yours...or even 16...maybe not even 20...But at least I can see! Beautiful car though. I really do like the classic-modern looking cars.
  6. T

Cleric Bot versus 2 Healer Mercs

While mercs heal very well, nothing beats human intelligence and instinct. Even as a bot, I am sure you can switch to the cleric in a tight spot and take over. Mercs heal their owner FIRST, as their #1 priority. I have nearly died multiple times on my alts because of this, being saved only by...
  7. T

mq2krust / krust UI

Ok cool, thank you for the response!
  8. T

mq2krust / krust UI

Hey chyld, I know this doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but will that modification apply to spells affected by aas? Like for clerics when you cast a heal you have a chance to get a "free" cast only costing 1 mana or something. I am more curious than concerned really. And it has been...
  9. T

Am I screwed? (windows 7 Q)

Thank you for the feedback and advice! Still kind of torn between home and pro since I don't lan or have domains or whatever, but I guess the ability to switch back to xp is useful... I'll figure it out once I see the prices. And it is good to know that you can do a full install with the upgrade...
  10. T

Am I screwed? (windows 7 Q)

I have a not-so-legit version of vista on my PC and I want to get rid of the lagfest and 5min boottimes, wipe everything from my computer, and get windows 7...Can I upgrade from whatever version of vista I have (I think it is ultimate or something) to windows 7 and do that clean install thing to...
  11. T

Debate-Teen punched in face by cop?

You should be able to beat your kids. Just saying. Bring back the Rule of Thumb (where the tree limb can't be any thicker than your thumb). Just have rules and guidelines in place about how many whacks with what amount of force each miscreant act deserves. I don't see anyone like my father or...
  12. T

Anti-Virus

Got it! Thank you.
  13. T

Best mouse and keyboard

Thank you for the info :D maybe I am just not using the right term...I mean th mouse where you use your thumb to move a ball. I used to use it when I first got into gaming and it was pretty nice. I found you had more control over your movements. But this was like 8 years ago so technology...
  14. T

Anti-Virus

If all you do is Stuff like Internet browsing, facebook, email check, and everquest, do you need these virus catcher stuff? I have one or two that do every day scans that my computer guy put on the pc he built me. But since I don't torrent or whatever, am I in viral danger? Sorry to hijack your...
  15. T

Best mouse and keyboard

Thank you for the responses guys! That rat looks waay too complicated for me lol. But it is still cool nontheless. I think I'll get either the g15 or g19 keyboard and just keep my mouse. That way I can invest more money on the keyboard which is really what I use when I game... Are there any...
  16. T

Best mouse and keyboard

Not too sure where to post this or if it has been posted before buuut: I just got back into gaming and have a small stockpile of cash I feel like blowing in some way. What mouse do you use for eq? Roller or laser or? Is there a difference? What is the best mouse for that sweet spot price...
  17. T

Do toilets scare you?

I do the same thing. Basically this is my trip to the restroom, minus the singing dudes: Rhett and Link At home I get this nifty slow close toilet lid so I ALWAYS shut the lid when I flush. That 8ft spray is gross. It made me move my toothbrush and such into my bedroom since I live with all...
  18. T

Help- Is this a WoW Scam?!

Tell them to team up with that one king in south America. The one who asks for some sort of investment to his cause and he will make you a millionaire. Tell them to send your inheritance to him.
  19. T

Do toilets scare you?

I am basically out in the boonies here, watching horror films and scifi movies, so my mind is wandering to some pretty bad places. I have always had a...healthy respect for bathrooms. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on a "please watch me go pee in case there is a monster" level, but like I said, I...
  20. T

"Real Women Have Curves"

Nah, I was asking everyone really. And Alexandra you are absolutely right. They aren't fat, but they are compared to super models who have the washboard abs, the bust and the rump. They are pretty damn close to the definition of curvy, not the popular. But there is the problem: curvy in the...