Search results

1. E

help with group copying my commands

I am trying to get my bot group to just fllow my commands when requesting single missions, would save heaps of time then having to get the mission individually on all toons. Any help i would apprieciate
  2. E

Pulling Macro

Please please i am looking for a puller Macro for my Enchanter or Warrior please is there anyone that can help
  3. E

Enchanter Ini File

Hi all just asking if any one can assist with my INI file my enchanter keeps firing off crome i want to stop it though when i load up bot load i cant seem to see what the command is as it does not show.
  4. E

Mage INI file 110

Just asking anyone have a good Mage INI filefor 110
  5. E

Enchanter Ini

Anyone have a good working INI my Chanter seems to not want to Mez
  6. E

Druid Bot

Looking for some Advise with the /bot on will this auto use the highest spell that I have and will it heal as well I am new to this
  7. E

Warrikfulor Not Staying in Camp

HI all i am using /bot on with all my toons. 1. warrior will not return to camp 2. silly Mage keeps casting Earth pet if it dies wold like it to cast Air if anyone can assit it would be greatly thankful
  8. E

Enc and Magebot2

I am having trouble with my enchanter and Mage no longer responding to tells to cast buffs any ideas please
  9. E

Macro Not buffing

HI, I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as i am since the new patch my toons wont buff and my Cleric when i ask for buffs say PLayer not in Zone Any thoughts please