1. N

Tell me about FV

avoid FV like the plague.
  2. N

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

interesting thread
  3. N

Tracker or Tracker List

damn thanks everyone exactly what I was looking for!
  4. N

Tracker or Tracker List

I remember like a year ago my MQ had a box that told me all the named up in a zone. How do I get that to pop up again rather than using the map. What is the /docrack command or is it a plugin? thanks so much!!
  5. N

Number of AA's you can have with expansion.

I have 114 stored and I wanted to wait until my "All in one" expansion came out so I can spend on SOF as well. I am have heard I will lose my aa's down to 30. Can some of you guys fill me in? It would be much appreciated. thank you:)
  6. N

new expansion SoD ?

Yep btw anyone that was thinking about getting SOD so they could get SoF *before* oct 21, uh dont. They made it so it will not unlock that expansion. Guess it will be unlocked on the first day.
  7. N

new expansion SoD ?

whoooa now.. I got 5 accounts and I bought all the expansions every year plus got screwed for playing in march april and not getting my free month. What a bunch of shite. My 6th account is SOF free and I wasnt about to pay for SOF with SOD. I totally agree with you guys. Easily spent $400 on...
  8. N

new expansion SoD ?

You guys know if you buy the expansion now it unlocks SoF? Or do you have to wait?
  9. N

My map seems to bug out

Ok here is what worked. A mixture of every single bit of advice you guys gave me lead to fixing the bug out. The layer problem was fixed now too. Here is what I did by myself too (for anyone if they get this problem, unlikely) I just right clicked the top of the map and after doing your...
  10. N

My map seems to bug out

if I delete these will they come back with the patcher?
  11. N

My map seems to bug out

yeah I did copy over. I wil delete the eqDEFAULT. ya nothing happened thanks alot though.
  12. N

My map seems to bug out

any zone I am in it does this. I am selling in baz so I took SS of it and came here. No changes and this also does the same thing on my other box. Now keep in mind when I delete the egini it changes back. Should I try deleting the MQ2 ini? Maybe i am hitting something on accident.
  13. N

My map seems to bug out

[Plugins] mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs mq2labels=mq2labels mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds mq2hud=mq2hud mq2fps=mq2fps mq2map=mq2map mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix mq2docrack=mq2docrack mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils mq2exchange=mq2exchange mq2mmowarp=mq2mmowarp...
  14. N

My map seems to bug out

yes I use just the default EQ ui.
  15. N

My map seems to bug out

I attached a SS. Any clues? I will delete the eqini file and the regular map will be back. It will not do this when I have MQ turned off. It seems to only bug out with MQ. Does anyone have any experiences with this? Like I cannot zoom in on the map. It is quite annoying. Thanks alot guys...