Search results

1. D

Pulling mobs without moving

Warriors don't have the ability to do /pet attack.. even if there was a pet class in group the mob would be line for the pet class holder now the mob bee lines for the tank only.. 300 is small these 2 Warr was pulling mobs from opposite sides of the pyramids... one group had higher dps which...
  2. D

Pulling mobs without moving

Yesterday in Thuli i saw two groups clearing mobs.. both was warriors and as i was watching the never moved, never pulled out a range weapon and dont think they was using fartaunt cause there was no blink in the char while they was standing there... Does anyone know if something like this is...
  3. D

Keeps Freezing/Unresponsive

what do you mean by default plugins?
  4. D

Keeps Freezing/Unresponsive

Im not sure what happened or if its the recent update but my eq keeps freezing/unresponsive everytime i zone.. This never happened before.. Yes i zone fine when MQ is not loaded game doesnt freeze or become unresponsive... Anyone having these issues or know a fix or if this is a problem?
  5. D

Help Mq2 lags with isboxer

when i update it it about that much that gets updated on every update but i dont us that much i use Mq2fastmem mq2twist mq2cast mq2clickies mq2gmcheck mq2itemdisplay mq2map mq2melee mq2moveutils mq2nogold mq2bzsrch mq2mmobugs mq2pluginmain mq2eqbugfix mq2hud mq2labels mq2main mq2exchange
  6. D

Bumped Anyone think of an issue with it?
  7. D

Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler Corsair CX750M Power Supply Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard Razer Naga 2014 MMO Gaming Mouse Acer S231HL bid 23-Inch Widescreen Ultra-Slim LED Display Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7 LGA 1150 Z97 Gaming Audio Networking ATX... Corsair Vengeance Black 16GB...
  8. D

That didn't work 😭
  9. D

Logs are off setting is turned down Turning of map filters how do I do that?
  10. D

Logged in again in less then 30sec went from 70fps down to 2.62fps I don't understand what's going on got 32 gig ram i7 4290 or something like that don't see why it lags like that
  11. D

Hmm that's wierd I logged in once last week and Monday after reinstalling everything on new computer I log in again tonight when I get home from work
  12. D

Hoping to resolve this because I want to start us mqbots and when I saw isboxer I liked it cause I could see all my characters and I'm really frustrated was so excited to play but can't now
  13. D

I'm pretty sure it's lag cause I do fine with 9 accounts loaded without mq Yes htw if your referring to the compile that is needed to use all the plugins. If there's another compile that goes with isboxer I never heard of it
  14. D

I just finished putting a new machine together it's pretty beefy pretty sure it should be able to hold 12 instances with no problem The problem I'm having is that when I load my 6 characters at select screen everything is gtg no lag but once I boot mq and enter game everything lags like crazy...
  15. D

Any Hawaii folks (Oahu) ppl

Awesome found one person from Oahu that's great hoe there's more😄
  16. D

Advice for gaming keyboard

Thanks for all the input and after a few nights of buttering up the wife she said yes I can get a gaming keyboard and mouse went with Razer Anansai as it has modifier keys Raze Naga
  17. D

Naga keyboard what do you mean by that will?
  18. D

Any Hawaii folks (Oahu) ppl

Lol aye used to live in Vegas (green valley) area but had to move due to work
  19. D

Hi again Anyone able to recommend a good gaming keyboard I have been leaning towards the G19/19s but read nothing but bad reviews . Does anyone use this series model? Now I'm leaning for the G510/510s models What would you guys recommend?