Search results

1. tomlope22

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Another super fast delivery, 3 minutes from the time I clicked pay this time. Can't recommend this service enough, only place I buy plat from :)
  2. tomlope22

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Very Impressed!! Just completed a transaction and had my plat within 4 minutes of clicking the pay button, would've been faster than that if I would've been in the right zone to start with. Will definitely be a repeat customer!
  3. tomlope22

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

Used your approach SA and it worked great for me, thanks a lot.
  4. tomlope22

Mullets and Their Negative Effect on Society in General - A Case Study

haha, Blitz got himself a sig out of this thread. Nice one.
  5. tomlope22

New Moderator -- Kkthnx

Congrats KKthnx!!! Or I'm sorry....either way :)
  6. tomlope22

Hydrocan

I purchased a Necromancer account from Hydrocan here back in June and I try and log in to the account yesterday and somehow the pw has been changed on me. Attempted to contact Hydrocan via pm and gmail but no reply so far. Someone also mentioned to me in IRC that a bard that someone purchased...
  7. tomlope22

Umm.. ok....

I imagine changing the race would be difficult due to gear issues, like if you got a full set of cultural some crap and change your race what happens then do you run around naked or what?
  8. tomlope22

New Moderator - Villageidiot

Congrats VI!!
  9. tomlope22

MMOBugs Marketplace Feedback

I've purchased 3 or 4 accounts from the marketplace here and with the exception of one everything has gone smoothly with no problems. I think the marketplace here as a whole is great, I feel much more secure buying an account from our community here than I do from any other sites. I like...
  10. tomlope22

Getting logged out of sites..help!

I have that same problem when I log in playerauctions, I log in then click a link to another part of the site and it takes me right back to the log in screen over and over. It does it on my laptop and my work computer.
  11. tomlope22

best all around class

went digging pretty deep to find this one.....
  12. tomlope22

Powerleveling a new box crew.. Advice

I have to agree with the others, I always like to knock out quite a number of aa's starting at around lvl 60 or so. If I go to high without them I feel like I'm struggling post 75.
  13. tomlope22

dumbest mistake ive ever made in EQ

lol I never would have expected them to change it back without charging you for the name change. Good to know that they have some sympathy left in them still.
  14. tomlope22

Who's trying out the 51/50 server?

Sounds like a good idea but I dont think its going to hold anyones attention for very long. I imagine folks will get bored with it in a couple of weeks and go back to their normal servers. Good effort overall I think. I wont be able to check it out until august cause I'm stuck in afghanistan...
  15. tomlope22

Who's trying out the 51/50 server?

I've been out of game for a while, whats this 51/50 server stuff? Is it like another progression server or something I'm guessing?