Search results

1. 4

Plugin Overseer

I'm currently prioritizing as follows 1. Recruitment - free guys is free guys 2. Collection Item Fragments - every 4 (or every 2 critical successes) gets me closer to max collections 3. Merc XP - Mostly because I haven't bothered to finish this 4. Personal XP when needed 5. Highest...
  2. 4

SK question

What are you using when it goes off? My guess is that you probably have mq2melee kicking it off. I think there's an individual option for it, so it'd be something like /melee harmshield=0
  3. 4

Really weird login problem

Yeah from my time playing on EMU servers I checked that, but all these accounts are launching with the same exact eqhost.txt and EQ installation and I don't have eqhost.txt virtualized in ISBoxer/Innerspace This is 100% the problem. This is the only account I have with an underscore in the...
  4. 4

Really weird login problem

Really weird EQ login problem Edit: For posterity, the problem is a bug with skipping launcher and account names with hyphens and underscores. See: Confirmed - Account with special character unable to login | Page 2 | EverQuest Forums Original Issue: So, I tried to login to an account that I...
  5. 4

Plugin MQ2SQLite

Any chance we could get the MQ2SQLite plugin added? The core macro on the MQ2 forums has changed to using it in the new beta versions. "Another site" has it, and it's in their public gitlab repo. I'd link it and the supporting dependencies, but not sure on the rules around that. I couldn't...
  6. 4

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

To answer your AWS question as a general guideline... Give each person an IAM user. Put them in a IAM group. Provide that group with the correct IAM policy to read and write from the s3 bucket you've made. Give each IAM user an access key pair. They should protect these keys. Then use any...
  7. 4

Issues using core

Thanks, tried that out yesterday, seems to have worked.
  8. 4

Issues using core

nils, did you hear back from the core guys? I tried searching the discord but didn't see a clear resolution.
  9. 4

Advanced Assist button.

Since it's been necroed, and my question is related, is there an /assist key word for secondary or tertiary raid assists? /assist main is great and all, but if you need to assist the second raid assist, you have to use /xtarget shenanigans unless i just can't find the command~
  10. 4

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

What pete said. Also, look for any error messages in the MQ2 window, it might say something like "Undeclared variable blah blah blah. Macro Paused." in which case you can do /mqpause to bring it back online, but you should put the error here so we can fix the underlying cause.
  11. 4

Yeah, this mac is pretty unwieldy to work on. I have a branch started to try to at least organize the code better, but my free time has been short for months. And even then, I think it needs a some parts need a pretty big overhaul in concept, more than just making the mac easier to work on...
  12. 4

I had/have no intention to abandon this project, but between work issues and moving around the world, and potentially another move here in a month or two, this has just become very low on my priority list. I haven't even been playing EQ except once in a while to stay on the raid attendance...
  13. 4

Shadowknight RoS abilities

Wounding Blade upgrades Lacerating Blade, I think this is the `gblade` option in Melee. Wounding Blade - 55731 Wounding Blade Rk. II - 55732 Wounding Blade Rk. III - 55733
  14. 4

Old Mac Bot

bot.mac has been superseded for the most part with bot40.mac However, the recent changes to MQ2 core have rendered it quite broken. There's a lot of discussion on the thread in the appropriate bot.mac forum. If you can assist with testing new versions, try those and help post errors /...
  15. 4

FYI To make my life easier, I've thrown this in to a git repository so I could more easily diff and track changes over time. If you want access to make pull requests and such against this, so we can all collaborate like real coders, have an account on bitbucket.org and send me a PM with your...
  16. 4

Chatwiththisname - I'm just sitting down now to start cranking on this. No clue how far I'll get, but I'm starting with seeing difference from where I left off and your newest file here with the debug in it, then I'll continue from there. Do we have a master list of still outstanding issues...
  17. 4

Thanks for the assist all; I'm finally done traveling / moving and back in Japan. I can hopefully start assisting more on this tomorrow unless Job search stuff comes up. Looks like poly and chat have made some excellent progress. I'll start by reviewing their changes and continuing from the...
  18. 4

Thanks Poly. Did you start from the ones I posted a few posts back? If so I can diff the files and evaluate your changes. I won't have solid time to work on more fixes until next week, but if I can review others changes to speed things up I will find some time. I should have a little bit of...
  19. 4

Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad to know there is a way to short circuit for loops cleanly. I didn't have a problem aesthetically with multiple /next <var>, but I also did not realize it wasn't meant to be used that way. poly: I'll try to integrate those changes later if I get my...
  20. 4

It counts the number of the given character in the string. So it's counting how many items to iterate over as the string is pipe separated.