Search results

1. Moongaden

Task leave upon Completion.

I did a few searches and came up with nothing. Is there a plugin, or even a macro that will leave a group task for you once its completely done? Sometimes when im buying taskadds in GL i buy like 3+ from someone and then go afk, and they're not smart enough to kill the task when they're done...
  2. Moongaden

Update on Stolen Information Issue

This may apply only to Canadians, and therefore this might not apply to you i called VISA tonight to get a new credit card due to the big fiasco, and the girl said that just today they had gotten new information from sony which they were passing on to anyone calling in for new credit cards...
  3. Moongaden

MQ2Targets Con Color

nm. wiki > me
  4. Moongaden

Zoning in backwards

Why does mq2piggyzone face you towards the zone out in so many zones? Like SolB, Blackburrow, and Unrest all have you facing the zone out, and ive zoned in and out so many times to the point of ripping my hair out! Any fixes for this? As well, Innothule doesnt have a destination path /boggle
  5. Moongaden

Dont you hate it...

Dont you hate it when you're doing something legit (for a change, heh), and people accuse you of doing something you totally didnt do? Like warping, gk'ing, etc etc. I was just in VT, and there was a group at zone in, and i saw a mob i wanted to kill on track, and so i walked all the way...
  6. Moongaden

Fungal Forest Mission Macro - Fate of the Telmira

Warning: This macro uses Warp. Only use when zone is EMPTY. As well, you will want to put your preference of invis in somewhere. This is your responsibility, not mine. |Do this in Fungal Forest |Does Mission - Fate of the Telmira Sub Main | ### Get Task ### /warp loc -899 -848 98 /delay...
  7. Moongaden

Volska's Husk Mission Macro -Into the Fire

WARNING: This macro uses Warp. Only use when the zone is EMPTY. Also, i got the loc's as a rogue (you should put a line that casts invis on your character before using this). You cant be invis when you get the task, but can be invis for the rest. Figure this out on your own. |Use in...
  8. Moongaden

Arthicrex mission macro's

WARNING: These use warp and gank. Use these when the zone is empty ONLY. You need piggyzone and reachit loaded. If anything i just said didnt make sense, dont use these. These macros will do the two quick/easy Arthicrex daily's. I havent tested them, but they're pretty simple, i dont...
  9. Moongaden

Allah issues

For some reason im sporatically having problems connecting to Allah for long periods of time, while everyone else is able to pull it up no problem. Anyone else had this problem? Any way to fix it? Is it an IP issue?
  10. Moongaden

How to code your own macros

Greetings, Ive decided to attempt to write a basic "How to write your own Macro's" manual. Hopefully as this evolves, i'll be able to add links to various topics so it is easier to find what you're looking for. As well, there are many members here that are very experienced with writing...
  11. Moongaden

Merc Snippets

Is there any merc snippets or commands out there that will put away/take out your merc? For the rare afk macro where i need a merc, ive found that he can affect the level range of fhalls (as a pc thats not in zone), so i need a command that puts him away and then gets him back when the timer...
  12. Moongaden

mage rod snippet

Hey guys, Im looking to add the use of my mage's PoP pants to her autoexp macro. I know how to get her to click the rods, thats fine, but how do i write a check to see if there's a mod rod in inventory, and to click the pants if she cant find one? Thank you for your time
  13. Moongaden

Couple Questions for the Experts

Looking to do a couple things, hopefully someone knows the answers :) 1) Is there a way to "filter" out named from showing up on Rare Spawn detection in my HUD? Like in Field of Scale, i really dont need to know that Trakanon is up, but its handy in Sebilis. I realize i'll have to manually...
  14. Moongaden

Small coding questions

Heya, tried searching the wiki for this stuff, but its not especially friendly in finding the basic stuff. I'm looking to do two things, and simply need the command codes. First, i'm looking for the recognition code for when an aura is down. The problem seems to be that aura's dont have...