Search results

1. ensshok

Question: Key-mapping feature

Apologies in advance if this is answered in another thread... I've tried searching using all the keywords I can think of, without success... I'm wondering if there's a way to map certain commands onto keys. Example: mapping "/assist" to the "CAPS LOCK" key. Of course EQ has some built-in...
  2. ensshok

Silly, ridiculous, impossible request (but worth a try)

OK so I fully acknowledge the ridiculous nature of this request, but I thought I'd try... ...I'm looking for a GM surtitle for one of my toons. If they didn't insist on holding events during my raid times, it might be a different story. Anyway, I am happy to pay if any crooked GMs are out...
  3. ensshok

2h + shield bug (appearance only)

So I've come across this bug a few times but haven't been able to reliably reproduce it. Basically your toon looks like it's wielding a 2h weapon + shield, when in fact they're really just holding the 2h-er. Anybody know how to reproduce this? It's of no practical benefit (kinda like the...
  4. ensshok

Question: listing open windows with /echo?

So I need to /notify a particular window in a macro, but I'm not sure what the window is called. Instead of trying /echo ${Window[windowname]} for all of the 215 windows listed in the MQ2 Wiki, is there a way to spit out the names of all the *currently* open windows? Hopefully there's something...
  5. ensshok

Note about changing account info

Hey folks, For the first time in a long time (ever), I was given some trouble about changing the registered info on my account. It's usually possible to change the name, DOB, and secret question on any account as long as you know the above info, plus CC #s for the last 3 transactions. Today I...
  6. ensshok

Gamewar.com ... any comments?

Has anybody sold an account to gamewar.com in the past? I haven't, but the quotes I've gotten for a few accounts seem to be above the current market price. Just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative experiences they can comment on. I would certainly never buy from them (even more...
  7. ensshok

/zwarp above mob to cast...does it work?

Hey, Quick question. I seem to recall being able to /zwarp 2000 above a mob and cast spells with impunity. Lately, I haven't been able to ("You can't see your target"), even in zones with no ceiling. Any suggestions? Thanks :) P.S. I did make sure /stealth was off...
  8. ensshok

Price check on 4 toons :)

**This post is no longer authoritative; please see my MMOMarketplace listing here: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/mmomarketplace/viewad-299.html for up-to-date Magelos and pricing. Thanks!** Hi folks, Well, life has become very busy (finally!), so I'm considering selling 4 of my toons. I'd be...
  9. ensshok

Bot macro/event question

Hey folks, While we're waiting for the patch, I thought I'd ask a couple questions about macros. I use a simple set of macros to manage my bots when multi-boxing. They essentially convert commands given over a private chat channel into actions using #Events. I know there are fancy macros out...