Search results

1. M

CTD on the rise?

Not sure where to post so figured i'd put out feelers and see if anyone else has noticed a rise on the crashed to desktop.... It isn't due to any plugin or mac I am using but when I log to char select or log out of the server select window. Prior to a week and a half ago it never to rarely...
  2. M

Best Three Box Group - Pre-Merc.

Well thought and articulated disagreements only please. Topic of discussion - Best 3 box grouping line up pre merc (tho should work post merc as well). ** All expected to have the necessary AA/gear to do their jobs not just lvled straight to max lvl then working AA/gear. Personally I have...
  3. M

Simple Mac request

Hey guys, Looking for a simple /assist and auto fire macro that will auto turn the char to face the mob in cases of using for box while grouped. Don't need any other bells or whistles. Be nice if could determine MA in mac or .ini in case I wanted to use for skill ups outside of group I was...
  4. M

How to equip new Hero Forged armor drops

The time spent on such a useless perk has me shaking my head but they idiotically also made the items dropable so I've about 30 slots full of shit i cant seem to give away in the bazzar so I tried to equip and failed! Every attempt I've made to equip the window dressing only opens the store...
  5. M

AFCleric

ERecently reformatted hard drive and not happy about having to do so with all the hiccups that have come along with that not to mention non EQ related shit but thanks to recent GoD vote passing I got zerk up in lvl and now want to cap weap skills and such by dueling pet boxed alts... only to...
  6. M

*Rant on*

WTF SOE!! Server migrations are handled best on a server by server basis not an all at once thing which is guaranteed to create a shit storm of pissed off clients. Last weeks migration was suppose to have been done in a timely fashion until not so shockingly you ran into issues which caused a...
  7. M

General SoE / Playstation links

Post your general links here. If it doesnt specify EQ it doesnt belong in the All EverQuest Servers Down thread!
  8. M

New Win 7 issue

Running Win 7, 8GB ram, Radeon HD 5850, and even had service provider out to confirm my connection speeds working normally. But recently any time I tab out to another window the EQ session I'm not on stops responding. It starts responding again after a min or two when I go back to that...
  9. M

/warp t crash to desktop

Just started today but everytime I use it I go straight to desktop and I've tested on multiple accounts, computers, classes, and char's??
  10. M

New offensive shm mac with automatic buffs

The following is a new shaman mac I created by tweaking and renaming Dev's Magebot macro (aaabot). Due to this it is primarily for offensives spells such as debuffs, dots, and nukes. It will also keep buffs up on the group but will not actively patch heal at all. If your group members take...
  11. M

SoD clickies list

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guides/SoD/Clickies.html Use above link for embedded links of named/loot Pure AC Form of Defense II (+54 AC) * Crudely Etched Ring from Blackburrow Nightstalker in Blackburrow for All * Tarnished Skullhead Ring from Putrid Assassin in Temple of...