Search results

1. M

A NEW Client was just pushed.

Not every scheduled downtime patch released includes a new executable so I think most folks (myself included) didn't expect a new executable to be pushed during a non scheduled/no downtime patch. Sucks but what can you do.
  2. M

A NEW Client was just pushed.

The new client is blocking me from being able to load MQ so if your logged in now you definitely don't want to log out. Incorrect client version This means your version of MacroQuest2 is not compiled for your version of EverQuest. *Make SURE you have patched EverQuest properly. *REBOOT...
  3. M

Heartbleed

This is why the company I know of that was affected by this delayed general announcement regarding what this was and how it worked. Instead they fixed the security hole, released an emergency security update, and spent 2 days contacting their Distributors so they could notify their clients this...
  4. M

Need Custom Melee setup

MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki This is a general write up of all the various mq2melee area's. Some class examples (Mnk at bottom): Class Specific Holyshit and Downshit Examples - MMOBugs Wiki Here is a zerk example that fires only if fighting named so you can switch the disc to that of your mnk for...
  5. M

Need Custom Melee setup

What exactly are you looking to do or accomplish? I'm not able to write macro's myself but I've figured out how to do quite a bit with holyshit and downshits.
  6. M

well with the nerf bat swinging

Everquest Humour Here is another oldie but goodie.... you all remember Burnt Woods!
  7. M

Getting clickie to rebuff...

Holyshit and Downshits are a function of the MQ2Melee plugin. Can find two different articles stickied under the this section: EverQuest MacroQuest2 Macros, HUDS & UI's - MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter Melee Wiki
  8. M

Getting clickie to rebuff...

You could also use a holyshit/downshit to keep that buff up as well. Here is an example of a clicky I keep up on my war: downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense I].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense I].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 70208 |Item Can set up as a holyshit to...
  9. M

still learning pet class

I don't believe so. I tested a similar item on my SK back in TSS or SoF and it didnt increase his dmg in anyway. Haven't tested since then though so if they changed it I don't recall seeing anything about it in the patch notes.
  10. M

still learning pet class

Enhanced Minion focus will only work on the three pet classes if I am not mistaken so just the Mage in your set up. It only needs equipped when you summon him. The rest of the time it doesn't add anything to him. The focus itself increases his pet power which equates to more dmg...
  11. M

CTD on the rise?

Ya a previous poster said similar thread over on the SoE boards so not MQ related. I all but ruled it out either way... still sucks but posted cause my scan of launcher and computer for viruses came up with nothing.
  12. M

CTD on the rise?

Not sure where to post so figured i'd put out feelers and see if anyone else has noticed a rise on the crashed to desktop.... It isn't due to any plugin or mac I am using but when I log to char select or log out of the server select window. Prior to a week and a half ago it never to rarely...
  13. M

Tailoring to 150

Tailoring trivial list - Tailoring quick list If the DoN TS combines are not readily available for you in the Baz you can use old world combines as well. The DoN stuff is faster if available. If not you'll want to run to Eastern Karana to farm silks from the crag spiders and HQ lion hides...
  14. M

Terry Goodkind / Robert Jordan

Ya I liked the WoT series as well tho they did tend to get a bit sidetracked at times. Another interesting series not mentioned yet that you may want to check out was The DeathGate Cycle written by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. I do agree with most of the authors and books listed though...
  15. M

BoT

For best results please provide more specifics such as what classes you are running and what you would like them to do beyond a basic assist and engage.
  16. M

MQ2Melee

Can you confirm these as currently working? I've had some trouble doing multilines in the past but may be able to figure out from these examples if so. Thanks.
  17. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I don't recognize the AA so don't know for sure it is instant but just looking at command line makes me wince... from the line I'd wager dru, rng, or shm class... either way going by spell description alone I have to ask why holyshit it? It is a skill that only works if you don't have agro and...
  18. M

Sorry for the bump but Burdsjm finished last page so worry that my request may have been overlooked by those going to last page and not most recent post...
  19. M

Simply don't include !${Me.Moving} in the command line.