Search results

1. M

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

great transaction.. have bought from in the past and was glad to again today.
  2. M

WTS TOV Raid Loots on Non-FV live server, Anything you want.

was a good person to deal with.. was very happy and would very much look to do it again..
  3. M

Account WTB EOK account with Statue

on what server ?
  4. M

Melee character's return to specific spot

Request for response message I thought makecamp used to let you know it had been successfully set before, but I am not seeing any messages anymore when you set it or turn it off. Is there a config setting I am missing, or can that messaging be added back in if it has been removed/
  5. M

Kronos 8$ Kronos

ty for the fast service
  6. M

Items WTS EoK Rare

please update your stock
  7. M

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

ty for all the service..
  8. M

Mage Bot

I had to use 'PetBuffIf3=!${Me.Pet.Buff[Burnout XII]}' to get it to work, it did not like the .ID added at the end
  9. M

Items Selling EoK Rares

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

Items WTS EOK Chase Items

best guy to do business with.. fair and trust worthy
  11. M

Items starting list of items i have got for sale eok rares

GREAT SERVICE!!!! cant say it any louder
  12. M

Items starting list of items i have got for sale eok rares

do you deliver ? where are these items ?
  13. M

PC core replacement

well i went with Intel Core i7-5930K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5 GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W BX80648I75930K Desktop Processor as the new 1's all start putting video built into the processor.. i dont want extra things to heat it up.. and 6 cores is just real nice. and at 580.. not a bad price. :cool: mb was a...
  14. M

Elidroth quits

would think eq traders corner would have had a post or something about it if it were for any negative reasons..
  15. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Level 100 Cleric, she is trying to cast 'Issuance of Grace, Rk. II' but it requires the toon to target the ground where it should be placed. Can bot target near the tank so its placed where the fighting is happening? Thanks!
  16. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I ran the spells.mac, and got back some duplicates on my SK. It also threw back an error 'No such 'int' member 'Name' on line 17. is this the 3 spell limit being seen? Anyways, notice the first 2 Aggro entries are duplicated with the 2 AA's there. I am doing further testing, and hopefully...
  17. M

Kronos Krono's

great guy to do bussiness with.. was fast and smooth.. what more can you ask for.. will be back again..
  18. M

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

sorry i am lost here.. why worry about soloing a major raid event ? u are in a social game and u want to be alone ?
  19. M

cheap tribute

is the boneleaf still valid ?