Search results

1. [onslaught]

Alt Ability Info List with Numbers

very nice man, thank you for taking the time to do this
  2. [onslaught]

little red squirly thing

offline and online status is nice, but i'm no fan of the heart beat animated icon either =\
  3. [onslaught]

Bloody Kithicor -

omg 10 paladins!
  4. [onslaught]

MQ2GemTimer

hey thanks for the examples, got it over close to my HUD now that i can work with :)
  5. [onslaught]

MQ2GemTimer

this is a really neat plugin, but i would like to see a way to move it to a hud manageable style maybe? right now this bar pops in the center and i am having no luck changing the aura or bar offsets to move it somewhere less in the way. mainly the aura window. i'll keep messing with it :)
  6. [onslaught]

cultural and raid stone augment vs regular gear

with 25 purity augs and ability to use the metal elemental powersources the group gear is better than last bloods/elegant/sublime these days sadly. they said cultural wasn't going to get any more work after sof's fiasco, so i'd also recommend doing the group line and waiting for upgrades...
  7. [onslaught]

autoaccepttrade request

works great, thank you :)
  8. [onslaught]

PLUGIN: MQ2AutoAcceptTrades v 2.0000

very nice, thank you for the rewrite :) no more racing to accept a trade before its auto rejected!
  9. [onslaught]

autoaccepttrade request

excellent! no rush and i appreciate ya taking the time to add the feature :)
  10. [onslaught]

autoaccepttrade request

this plugin is awesome for anyone that boxes, however for people that you don't regularly trade with it is lacking a feature imo. you either have auto trade on with everyone, or just the list which is fine. if you chose not to have auto trade with everyone on and the person starting a trade...
  11. [onslaught]

Major EQ Load Times / Computer help

i have a 4mb connection and in the last few months eq has become terribly slow/laggy. i could 3 box seamlessly in any zone before sod and its gone down hill since and not just in sod zones. even old world zones. i think its more on soe's end.
  12. [onslaught]

couple questions

right, i'd like the option to not take over the entire trade process but just to auto accept the list and not handle anything else.
  13. [onslaught]

couple questions

yeah i been using it for a long time it rocks. but i can't seem to figure out how to get the trade box to stay up if the person isn't on the list. i don't want to autotrade everyone all the time, and if a person that starts a trade with me that isnt' on the list it will cancel it. which is...
  14. [onslaught]

couple questions

is there a way to just have the trade prompt on autoaccepttrades plupgin? seems as if you need to have trade with everyone as true otherwise it will reject any other trade. basically i'm just trying to autotrade on the list and have the user prompt for any other trades. i'm sure this is how its...
  15. [onslaught]

Got a computer/EQ question here

does that viewport seem to help alot with boxing? i've been curious about trying it since eq is just getting more and more of a pain in the ass to run on this machine. used to box 3 with ease, now it struggles with 2.
  16. [onslaught]

Setting Defaults on /docrack

autoexec.cfg - auto execute. it loads it every time you start mq. its my personal choice as i don't have to update the text in mq ini's each time theres a new release. i just copy the files over my exsisting folder and start it up :)
  17. [onslaught]

MQ2PiggyZone addition / update

awesome additions, thanks! i have a question, can we add any of these pccheck/pcrange stipulations to a autoexecute.cfg file or such so we can just use a regular command in game and use overrides if necessary?
  18. [onslaught]

Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

/itemtarget /gank
  19. [onslaught]

Grand Illusion

easist way to do this is to find a spot (hide behind a tree in a spot inside the wall of kaesora) and make a waypoint for safe or something. use this spot to do all your turn ins and hailtargets and saytargets. what i did while i was working on this was simply go and open both bones and remains...
  20. [onslaught]

/gzone Void(s) ?

has anyone got a working ini to zone into the void? kinda a shame with this expansion to make piggy'n through zones so restricted. or even some details on how to create the ini's and i'll mess with it. i know nothing of coding or such but i can do locations and what not.