Search results

1. M

Late night raiding guilds

nameless Paradise of Nameless, asian early morning raid guild, on tower content i think to
  2. M

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

issue so im trying to get my toon to use the autostrike but it seems to have a problem, im using Daggerfall (which i think is a strike) and it does not do it for some reason, /autostrike Daggerfall is what i thought the command was, anyone else have issues with it using daggerfall
  3. M

Free J1 Mercs

Nice Thought that they might have fixed that already
  4. M

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

what lvl what lvl do people run this at
  5. M

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

ok when i went to run the tailor.mac i got everything it said to in the ini, but when it ran it , it told me i needed steam dye >< do i really need to go farm that crap to run the mac?
  6. M

Who's trying out the 51/50 server?

for sure~ i think i am gonna give it a swimg to
  7. M

Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

i did it almost exactally like it says up there with sloth and some other stuff, i dod alot of bite of the shissar 6 though in between ( because i like the 4060 proc) but everything else i maxed out to 300 and a full trophy in a few hrs and under 7k pp
  8. M

Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

well is there a list of the poisons you used to get the skill up, and is there a mac for that
  9. M

EQ EULA + Legends of Norrath sales?

btw ..and everyone is right, you could find 10000 players that would drop 2 mill on that in a heart beat, make sure to get your $'s worth!
  10. M

EQ EULA + Legends of Norrath sales?

not harm no foul it is not against any rules to sell your LoN loots, you bought and paid for them from a store essentially, its your choice to buy or sell them as well.
  11. M

MMOBugs TeamSpeak

nice good idea guys, ill log in
  12. M

/gzone into Temple of Veeshan - ToV

yep i went to take my lil twink to PoGrowth for one of the bps up there and gzone in and same thing, gzone would do its normal thing but when you come back in from the charicter select screen your still in the same zone
  13. M

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

so... lol after going through the whole thread...which is the mac to use
  14. M

MQ2pop

curious if anyone has noticed anything about this plugin. i used it alot up until a few patches ago. it will work ok when just using its regular feature but when you want /pop named it does not change it to named spawns only but just does a "named" in blue letters in the middle of my screen...
  15. M

222ealing

hrm well, im not sure the point really. just park the healer in the corner and have auto heals go instead of warping back in forth. willk save ya time. but i think you are thinking of a ghost healer and that my friend i know nothing about
  16. M

LDON error

shrouds, and have the higher level toons get the task, i think there are a few posts around the boards about this
  17. M

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

well i would look into the range of casting on targets, either it is to close or it is to far away, also i would look into the minmob#/maxmob# make sure those are set right.
  18. M

afk in tbs

well.. ...i have a spot , way out of the way and some what gear'd for specific classes to do very well in, i afk/toggle screens there all the time and get some aa exp, not good but some. well a few days ago as i go back to my spot there is another person there, but they have a lock down on like...
  19. M

Anyone remember a funny old gnome cleric video?

lol thas classic, i remember that clearly
  20. M

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

wow im diggin this man, the pet equip addition just tops it off, GJ