Search results

1. C

simple tell-based event macro

You should look at MQ2Events. You can setup an INI for each character to do certain things based on tell/chat events. It would allow the ease of use you are looking for without the need to always have a macro running. Also, instead of sending multiple tells to different toons, you could have...
  2. C

EQ keyboard...busted?

The SOE boards have a couple posts that blame Windows Media Center remotes. I know the problem can also occur on laptops with built-in IR receivers. Disabling or Uninstalling an IR devices on your system may restore function to the screwy keys.
  3. C

Interesting bug with the map change I just found

It looks like the server starts sending your client full spawn information for the zone when you die. The rez (/respawn) is not required. You can see this when using MySEQ. As soon as you die, it will populate the full spawn list for the zone. When you get rezzed normally, sometimes it will...
  4. C

Help request for simple tradeskill combiner

#event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory." Sub Main :Loop :ClearCursor /if (${Cursor.ID}) { /autoinventory /goto :ClearCursor } /notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup...
  5. C

Request

The MQ2 wiki has lists of all the commands and datatypes. As for editing software, I like UltraEdit. I'm sure other people have there favorites, but any text editor that has automatic formating works well.
  6. C

MQ2Exchange Question

You can also use MQ2Cast in conjunction with MQ2exchagne and use the /casting command. /casting "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring" leftear That will swap in the item, cast it, then swap it back.
  7. C

Trial of Endurance - MPG Raid Trial

You win when the 2 bosses die. They lose HP over time, so they should die around the 20 min point. If you have the adds comfortably under control, you can add a little DPS on the bosses to speed things along (this helps for the last few % of each boss). This trial is like the Hatred trial in...
  8. C

map help - radar?

Click the "Labels" button in the map window.
  9. C

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

That message means the instance hasn't been created yet. It usually happens when there is a lot of demand on the instance server. Try adding a delay before saying the zone in text and see if that works.
  10. C

berserker automation

|---------------- |- Frenzy.mac - |---------------- Sub Main /declare VolleyTimer timer outer 0 /echo Frenzy.mac = ON :FrenzyLoop /if (${Target.ID}) { /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]}) { /echo Frenzy -- < ${Target} > /doability Frenzy } /delay 1s /if...
  11. C

GroupSize question

/if (${Me.GroupSize} < 3) { /camp desktop /end } Should work fine.
  12. C

Macro help

Here is a quick Mass Embue macro I put together a few months ago when doing making Mistletoe Sickles. |Imbue.mac |by: Cooch |4/15/06 #Event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory." #Event NoMana "Insufficient Mana to cast this...