Search results

1. J

Shoutout

To the devs for fixing our shit before most of us woke up! Thanks guys. Specifically i noticed Rob and Fry had been working on the problem. Thanks a ton. And to whoever else, thank you.
  2. J

Cherry MX Keyboards

So I'm in the process of designing my own keys for a Cherry MX keyboard, the general design is Star Wars theme using Aurebesh and various other symbols from Star Wars, I would love some feedback/suggestions for different versions ALSO please post your own if you have made your own / cool...
  3. J

Scrolling inside of EQ

Has anyone run into the issue of being unable to scroll from 1st person out to 3rd person view? I recently ran into this and it's been driving my crazy. What should happen when i scroll is i go into 3rd person but now nothing happens, i can scroll outside of the game, like windows explorer and...
  4. J

Cisco AnyConnect Mobility

Does anyone have a contract with Cisco that could provide me with the latest 3.0.08057 build, my current 3.0.3054 doesn't support it and it's pissing me off and keeps BSding my mac.
  5. J

Sceptre of Destruction & other Nostalgic items

what's the point of having this these days?
  6. J

Mq2Navigation Problems

Alright so im trying to create my own navigation mesh's however when i start up the eqnavigation.exe it doesn't let me select a file to create the mesh from, is there something I'm doing wrong, I've pointed it to my Macroquest2 file and Everquest directory but it never populates the .zon files...
  7. J

does anyone use these? Gunnar Eyewear

http://www.gunnars.com/ Or do you think they are a giant waste of money, I'm curious to hear some opinions
  8. J

Problems with Downshits and holyshits

all of a sudden my computer doesn't do them any more?? files are still there, I'm using the correct installation of MQ~ it's just they do not seem to fire any more?
  9. J

Experiences with drunk running

I'm about to try this for my first time today~ I'm 24 years old, way out of shape, 228 lbs and wear a 20lb weight vest when i usually run, i typically only go about 2.7 miles of actual running, because the first 5 and last 5 are walking, but today, i got my Keg-O-rator (actual product name, sad...
  10. J

Restarting a macro

Looking for a way to restart a macro after something goes wrong in it. Like when it fails to parse a /if condition. or some other thing for when i dont realize my warrior has crapped out and my puller starts taking a beating. Is there an event i can set with mq2events or some other way?
  11. J

An open letter to the gentleman!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7CYyJO/www.dailydawdle.com/2011/06/tmi-open-letter-to-gentleman-pic.html
  12. J

Battleleap issues?

any particular reason Battle leap wouldn't be firing even if in melee its set to battleleap=1 or did i miss something it had been working for several months and just realized it isn't now
  13. J

Add a new function to warp?

*dev made a good point* so delete.
  14. J

MQ2AASpend Example

I'm looking for an example of an MQ2AAspend.ini so that i don't have to always keep typing /aaspend setauto stuff, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated
  15. J

Something for a druid

okay, so because i suck at getting ModBot to work and all the other cool things, here is what i decided to do, i took the Wizard Mindless Nuke macro made by GummySquirrel and modified it for my druid, It's not special, its not going to heal you it's just going to do some debuffs and then start...
  16. J

Combine.mac to destroy

#event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory." Sub Main :Loop :dest /if (${Me.Skill[Pottery]}<=301) /nomodkey /ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein].InvSlot} leftmouseup /if (${Cursor.ID}) { /destroy...
  17. J

Mission ID's for the following

Severilous - Dark Scourge Talendor - Havoc in the Hatchery Jaled'Dar - Audience with the War Master Jaled'Dar - The Brood of an Emperor Jaled'Dar - The Price of Knowledge Jaled'Dar - Defeat the Dragonbane Phalanx Jaled'Dar - Impenatrable Shield mission ID's for the following would be splendid...
  18. J

Beastlord Vah Shir Robes~ in another Illusion.

Um just in case any of you beastlords out there haven't thought of this until now... because i only thought about it twenty minutes ago... to get a robe graphic going for a Vah Shir Beastlord to get the robe graphic if they are so inclined. All you have to do is throw on a robe, like lungi of...
  19. J

Mq2AutoAfk questions / problems

Great kick ass plugin, only thing that gets me is, it doesn't check to see your status of your logging or your Tribute, i was at my keyboard with Trib off, then when i came back, didnt even realize for a little while my trib got turned on by the plugin, like i said, i like the plugin, but just...