Search results

1. E

POWERBALL - 600 Million (or over a half of Billion)

Own my own... Id start off with buy my own house, then a new car that dosent have 216,000 miles on it lol. After that invest in creating my own bussiness as income for the local community (wouldnt know what id research what my city needs and start from there) After that make a not for profit...
  2. E

Everquest Maintenance Notice: Tuesday July 12, 2011

How dare you think sony is really going to fix something with a maintance patch....thats what the second and any other follow up patchs do...pffff
  3. E

Patch Notes June 29th (Fellowship Exp Live)

The point I was making, was DoDH (if u were around at this time) use to give anyone in the task AFK or not, in zone or not, in group or not EXP. Wether the instnace was done with 1 or 2 people OR upto 6 (max aloud in task.) everyone would see the rewards. AFKed or not. On the small server no...
  4. E

Patch Notes June 29th (Fellowship Exp Live)

Lame Wow, incoming more afk crews power leveling people not no long afk but even offline. I dont know how great the exp will be but this will be just like the AFK Exp you use to get from DoD moster missions back in the day. That nearly turned the small server I was on into a ghost town. Small...
  5. E

All EverQuest Servers Down

I think sony would lose its returning players. And some players who have risked losing there ass on giving sony there money im debaiting on returning myself if I can play on the emu server get the same service and get the same experience as I would on live servers
  6. E

You're still flagging for tower? Shit man lol
  7. E

Well sony has a new page that appears when u go to eqplayers.com I would have to assume that the server would be coming up soon. I was talking with a total douch bag who was ragging on players who pay to play games on pc such as eq eq2. He blames the pc players for this. This guy owns his store...
  8. E

Well that's been a fact of everquest. I mean if u want to see what eq is going to look like...log over to zek the php server there is about 100? Player base there and only 1 decent raid guild and 1 far behind guild that takes anyone who is even lvl 85 to 89 and about 1000 aa on the room and...
  9. E

Well to consider its known for years sony has been racking the players across the coals for cash. over little things like station store and lon It clearly states one thing. The monthly subs are not good enough for them. then our poor economy so the quick over turn of all its employees the...
  10. E

If my prices go up I want my accounts with my good rooms on it im not paying anymore for playing on a progression server that has min service and tons of bugs that sony doesn't fix and corrected (spells plat exploits ect) for many months I've felt its faster to repeat a quest then send in a...
  11. E

So anyone say if sony is going to release repeat offender accounts that are currently ban due to the people who may more then likely leave sony games to save revenue ? Or any word on that issue?
  12. E

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

Youre 6 boxing? Well I would sugguest on live servers if you are boxing and want to make the most out of yourself, I would box the following combo. Tank - SK (secondary puller self heal, epic 2.0 heals aswell with innate procs buff procs and spell casted) Puller - Bard (probly the best puller...
  13. E

Fippy Levelling

Id call what I think is just being safer then sorry later. Its a best bet program to run by...because well if u stay on the safe side nothing really happens all to often...if you dont u get reckless and just that one moment is all it takes here and there to lose an account.
  14. E

Fippy Levelling

This post is in reguards to the sony write up.....That write up has to be the most bs ive ever read as I leveled in places they have listed for high teens only and sony wants you to travel every 6? or so levels to random other sides of the world to EXP? I mean some are ok but they go from...
  15. E

Fippy Levelling

What I would target to do if u are trying to level is hit those revamped zones, there timers on spawns have been updated massively. From 1 to 8ish Just do the trash mobs in ur local area. This is what I did (i was high elf) Gfaydark - 1 -9 Crushbone 9 to 12 Commonlands 12 to 14 (for plat...
  16. E

ideas how to level fast

I do know alot of my class there isnt anything u can show me that I dont already know how to do or aware of. Repost helps YES, but will it make the warrior tanking mobs with there defenives up better DPS? I really dont think so myself...maybe in COA 3 or 4 boxing the repost is noticed there...
  17. E

ideas how to level fast

I dont control how groups are made i just did DPS on my rog when my guild had 10 warriors online and I felt lazy and wanted to not pay alot of attation...and 7K DPS on fippy or beast was decent for a rog under 2K AAs with SoD raid gear or group gear from UF being an alt. Most of the time I...
  18. E

ideas how to level fast

The guild I was in usually had 10 clerics and 8 warriors pre raid on most nights...so i would say ya tank class heavy...along with 8 warriors usually 2 SK and 2 Pallys too. Brath is a short fight, and now its more of a joke then ever...seeing how now there are new AAs for HP AC END 5 new levels...
  19. E

ideas how to level fast

If u havent raided since SOD you are really behind in the amount of boosts classes like ZERKER and ROG and MONK and BSTs have gotten lately the new AAs discs and level cap increase most dps classes are stand out now from what they use to be. THe group gear matchs that of lower end raid gear...
  20. E

is this site legit

Alls I can say is when I was looking for a system to use...I tryed his frist, I paied 200 for 1 year and I got very little help, and the 1 time i flame someone for making a retarded statement about how AFK leveling marcos were the safest way to power level I was suspened from his site for 3...