Search results

1. tiki

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

trying to get rez stick to Only work on group or Guild people so everytime i run through the lobby it doesnt auto rez someone this is my Downshit downshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[pccorpse guildname radius 110 zradius 50]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]} && !${Me.Casting.ID} &&...
  2. tiki

Works great set up the other for incapacity and it works as well thank you again sir!
  3. tiki

so i modified that line for the shaman growth spell and put it in his ini under the netbots setup but how do i get him to use it lol [MQ2NetBots] Stat=1 Grab=1 Send=1 Extended=1 UseSimpleSearch=1 ${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Savage Growth Rk. III].ID} ${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Incapacity Rk. II].ID}
  4. tiki

thanks for the downs, works so much better then the thing i tried to make for my shaman for growth and inc
  5. tiki

so i have another one Lol made this from some other things i have its suppose to cast growth on myself and my group member one usually the main tank downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff["Savage Growth Rk. III"].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} &&...
  6. tiki

Works great thank you sir!
  7. tiki

yeah i noticed after HTW's post guess i should get better at spelling but all familiars working now thanks! Now i just need to figure out how to make the shaman use his rez stick when theres a corpse bot seems to do it but it is very slow , also would like ones for Growth on tank / slowproc...
  8. tiki

it returned /if (NULL && !15 && !FALSE && !FALSE) /useitem Fungal Shrieker Spore
  9. tiki

artisan prize

is there a artisan prize macro here that i haven't found yet that does the combines and tells you what to buy/farm?
  10. tiki

downshit2=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Fungal Shreiker Spore].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Fungal Shrieker Spore].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Fungal Shrieker Spore this is what i have thus far , im sure it is completely wrong if anyone can help a newb out id appreciate it thanks
  11. tiki

Anyone have a downshit for the Fungal Shrieker Spore Familiar, tried many times and just cant get it to work
  12. tiki

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

is there a way to get the Shaman to battle rez using the Staff of Forbidden rights using bot? i see it using it sometimes but not near as often as its ready
  13. tiki

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

trying to figure out how to remove two modrods from being casted i only want the AA one casted but for some reason when i /loadbot i dont see them listed anywhere
  14. tiki

Im back! Now what

Alright thanks I'll take a look at that
  15. tiki

Im back! Now what

So it's been a long time since I've messed around with MQ. What are people using now adays for boxes back in the day I used bot40 Mac but it seems like Noone has updated it. Any info will be appreciated
  16. tiki

lag

anyone else experiencing some randomg lag when running MQ in a raid format , it only happens on certain events on live servers when theres a giant cluster of PC's all trying to ya know kill the raid boss has been happeneing for about 4 weeks now only while Melee is engaged soon as the mob dies...
  17. tiki

Plugin Overseer

that worked Dewey running like a champ on all 6
  18. tiki

Paid Subscription system for new website

i picked up the yearly, with a month of premium left on my last sub, charged me right away wich i thought it would and added the time onto the end of next month for my yearly sub. Seems as tho all is working correctly :)
  19. tiki

Plugin Overseer

ill try this tonite once its back up thanks dewey :)
  20. tiki

Plugin Overseer

seems to work really well only thing is i run it on 6 accounts one of the 6 same one every time will not auto select the tasks to do. so i click on them one at a time it gives me the %'s and i select the ones i want it to do then it goes through. It will evaluate and claim rewards but wont start...