Search results

1. S

Centering Windowed applications

Ultramon is great software. I haven't used it for what you're trying to do, but based off of the link htw provided, it likely will do it.
  2. S

merco change stance plugin

Not sure where the 'o' came from
  3. S

Plugin MQ2AdvPacks

removed as to not offend anyone
  4. S

Respite Request

/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite Rk. II]}) /shout HIT RESPITE NOW
  5. S

12 accounts...which one has a specific character?

Just log into the account on eqplayers and manage your own toons. *not 100% accurate usually, but it'll give a good idea of the names/servers/classes
  6. S

Advice on website building / hosting

I've been very impressed with Hostgator. Need to grab a domain from elsewhere though. godaddy has their special 99cent for first yr promos if you want one without anonymous whois info. 1&1 will give you anonymous registration info for $7.
  7. S

PayPal Question

Yes they can do a chargeback, and it would not really be much more difficult than any other type of chargeback.
  8. S

What is required for banning?

Hrmm, as someone who is currently camping NK I'd have to say these freaken pelts are rare as hell! I got 4 in an hour yesterday but 0 in 6hrs today. Odds are good that the person never petitioned you regardless if they said they did. If they did, then a GM might take note of it and add you to...
  9. S

Expansions with Station Cash?

Hrmm yeah, I had a friend buy up all the 7/11 free realms cards and bought UF for 6 or 7 accounts at $23 each a few months ago.
  10. S

Plat Trade Dupe?

Plaz promoted scams by creating MQ in the first place. RIP =(
  11. S

Youtube making jokes

He's talking about the vuvuzela button that they put in. It's an icon of a soccer ball to do the BZZZZZTTT noise.
  12. S

basic MQ offer question

This whole idea is horrible. If your friend can't follow like 10 simple steps written out in plain English then they should not be playing a video game and should be furthering their education instead. http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MacroQuest2:Compiling Use the 2008 Express link...
  13. S

Web Audio/Video Snatcher?

You're looking for live http headers which is also an extension for firefox and likely chrome too at this point. If you want a standalone program, URLSnooper is a great utility. Once you find a link, you can download most files with flashget/jdownloader etc. Certain streaming files will require...
  14. S

The infamous Kitty-cat room!

Most old world zones have a jail box at 0 0 0. Most of them have some sort of pic/loc etc. Since Sony took over, no jail rooms have been made afaik.
  15. S

Innerspace Lavishscript/GUI Hotbutton window

Might need to make it correspond with the window title or something else that IS can differentiate between different accounts. Personally, I don't think it's worthwhile. People can just switch tabs for different toons and/or just use ISButtons for global keys rather than character specific.
  16. S

Innerspace Lavishscript/GUI Hotbutton window

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work. I've been finding more and more uses for this. It is great to have hotbuttons that are global among all toons.
  17. S

Goodbye, Riposite Immunity!

I think this was a shot at my comment. Personally, I could care less as I haven't fought a mob that enrages in over two months. Takeda has ripped on me before in a semi playful manner over similar ordeals so I'm just getting back at him.
  18. S

Goodbye, Riposite Immunity!

I think we can all agree this is all 100% Takeda's fault. ;t zek.takeda you suck!
  19. S

Would you use it?

Yes you can change whats in the box. Just take out the cracks in mq2docrack. Honestly, I disable the window by deleting the UI file and just have the cracks autoload (mmobugs has an extremely easy way to do this so you dont need to change anything during a patch).
  20. S

direct tv

Yea, my Dad is paying something like $150/mo to directtv. He has it connected at two different locations though. He's the only one who watches it also. That's a pretty expensive cost considering I just hulu/pirate my tv shows.