Search results

1. ifsugarfalls

Items.txt for mq2linkdb or mq2linkdb2

Okay, so I've looked around 13th floor's website. I've installed their db stuff. I've looked all over here, and I can't seem to find the illustrious items.txt file that each plugin is referring to. Is this something that's hidden from the mere mortals eye, or what? Anyone willing to at least...
  2. ifsugarfalls

HUD question

yeah yeah. On the "original" computer, I have all the hotkeys changed. I haven't gotten around to doing that yet... leave me alone!! I can still play!! No, really, I can. I've never "accidentally" turned that off before... like ever! *shrug*
  3. ifsugarfalls

HUD question

I'm a retard, that worked! Thanks much. I must've accidentally hit that when I hit one of the other f keys. :D Much appreciated!
  4. ifsugarfalls

HUD question

So I took a handful of various different HUD's to create one that I like. However, I've recently gotten a new computer and copied all the files over and for some reason, the HUD is just missing. The plugin is loaded. I've unloaded and loaded it multiple times. I've restarted the computer...
  5. ifsugarfalls

offset question

Ahhhh, okay. Thanks for the help and the answer I was pretty much looking for. Much much appreciated :D
  6. ifsugarfalls

offset question

So I've been browsing around on the site attempting to find out how to use and even understand offsets. I don't compile because I'm a bad geek and don't like the idea of learning how. *hangs head in shame* So if it requires that, then I'm not entirely sure I know there's any help for me...
  7. ifsugarfalls

Progression Server MQ2PiggyZone.ini

Thank you... Wow, I'm going to spend the next 2 hours doing this... *sigh* Ah well... I guess that's just what it was like before... and I've long since forgotten. Thanks again... I couldn't for my life figure out how to do it.
  8. ifsugarfalls

Progression Server MQ2PiggyZone.ini

So, since this is just asking to get my account banned... how do you get from Cabilis to Stonebrunt the old fashioned way? The progression server piggyzone file doesn't show a path. I wasn't around playing EQ back when you had to actually run across zones... so I'm at a total loss without PoK...
  9. ifsugarfalls

Progression server's chain-zoneing

*removed cause I posted in the wrong place*