Search results

1. M

High selling items, easy ph camps nowadays?

Autoforaging items of value I autoforge but my old items are barely paying anything any longer (nodding blue lillies, Tuft of dire wolf) does anyone have any new zones that forage good tradeskill items...I am looking for things that can easily sell in barter or bazaar for over just...
  2. M

MQ2 codewords

......LOL we used to ( and still do) just called it MCDonalds...why I dont know was told by person whogave me my 1st compile (drug dealer reference here)...and was hooked ever since....:D
  3. M

Guild Recruiting - Quel Server

Uhh I don't think I want to join this guild...nice way of annoucing your guild is using MQ to a open forum.....man I hope this guy is not the guild leader, let me guess your in ......:D
  4. M

AUTODAINMM

Gms are watching quellious from what i here i think they know well that lsmm is runing but i was told anon makes u invisable to evryone least as far as the warping goes anyone know if thats tru? of corse then i here they can track warp easily lol :confused:
  5. M

Be first to 75 on new everquest expansion

the xp gained before the expansion could possibly reset, leaving you with no xp when you unshroud after the expansion
  6. M

Dain 3 MM

and if your healers are retarded you'll fail... if you dont trust your healers, or they show a sign of lack of skill, dont send Dain in because you will fail if he dies.
  7. M

Titanium CD --

Anyone know which CD expansion titanium comes in ???
  8. M

DoasIsay plugin

im pretty sure thats MQ2Mastermind which comes with the precompile on this site
  9. M

Exp Quest

A macro would be nice for this if it still works
  10. M

-- EQBC --

anyone please ??
  11. M

-- EQBC --

alrdy know my ip address. just need the firewall to allow my connection between comps. (all i had to do was run>>cmd>>ipconfig)
  12. M

-- EQBC --

Ok i found out EQBC came with the compile but for some reason its not lettting me connect. When i type /bccmd connect it gives me this .. ---------- Connecting to 127.0.0.1 2112...... Could not connect. any idea how to connect? --------------- or how would i allow my firewall to let my two...
  13. M

Farming runes in MPG

EQBC and Autobot work together or are they replacements for eacother? If so where would we get these? Since i dont see EQBC plugin in the recent compile? PS. sorry for the bump, just thought this guide is really useful :)
  14. M

Shield of the Immaculate

tried it last night , gave up 10 minutes inside pohate. theres like 25 chest in total x_x lol Phantom, and Haunted
  15. M

Shield of the Immaculate

so you guys confirmed that it works yet?
  16. M

Taron and everyone else..

hmmm, what would be the easiest MM to script? anyone know?
  17. M

Vishimitar the Fallen - DoN Final Mob

to rejekted yeah i know vish has been on the farm list since we first killed him in twothousand5 --my num key is fucked lol dont ask-- just never really went to look for the emote
  18. M

Taron and everyone else..

Would you guys like to work on a Queen Nok Nok's Tomb macro if there isnt one already? The events seem to be real simple and im sure we can set it up with no problem. good aa / PL exp macro
  19. M

Makro~Q.

you did a hella good job explaining that, thx wicked aswell for that... so let me see. :loop /if (!{$Target.ID}) /goto :loop this is saying , if i DONT have a target go back to :loop? where would i insert the name ? inside target? (!{$A Tainted Egg.ID}) ?? i am truly a beginner and the...