Search results

1. A

/mourn Default Background Skin

Yay! Thanks Fry! Tomorow's the last day of school before finals! Yay!
  2. A

/mourn Default Background Skin

No more default background skin? :(
  3. A

Easy Ashengate 265 hp/mana cloak quest (with pics!)

Sweet Post! Keep em coming :D!
  4. A

Monster Missions? Help figure out a good one for macroing

I actually made a mac that did that, but I died about 50 times, and It didn't work well... (solo though). If OOC regen affects MMs, this might be pretty sweet.
  5. A

Need help with this macro...

Wow.... I read the whole thing and the mistake was the first character...
  6. A

MQ2FakeLink

Doh >< that's in the basic compile, isn't it. Thanks :)
  7. A

MQ2FakeLink

Anyone have a working version of this? Algorithy mfor linking stuff was changed since TSS launch.
  8. A

Looking for high tribute/low $$$ items.

If you're lazy sure, but if you know what to buy, you can get a ratio of 1:7 or even 1:15 instead of 1:5... on 0:infinity if you farm :)
  9. A

MM Solo Search?

ALL MMs require you loot a Shard of Wisdom to get EXP. And if you're going to have chars looting the shards, they might as well help speed it up and reduce chances of bugs... What's the problem with NAggy/LavaMM?
  10. A

Looking for high tribute/low $$$ items.

Mistletoe Cutting Sickles FTW Also, BD culutural is usually good if you can find the (bracers?) in bulk. Kylong Darkmail Gauntlets EDIT: Sickles: 250 for 1300 or so BD Cultural 700 for 5k or so Gauntlets: 1-3k for 15k
  11. A

MQ Trackers in game?

When the gnomes were there, you could still get out of/into the Guild Lobby fine normally. How would having them there catch hackers?
  12. A

Plugin: MQ2AutoGroup

That shouldn't matter (unless I know nothing about plugins...)... When you get invited into a group it goes /keypress invite_follow. When you get invited into a raid it goes /raidaccept. I know the second one is just the normal EQ command, so it should work fine. The first one I have no clue...
  13. A

Mistletoe Mac

Nope... don't use macros for tradeskills... but I thought it would just make X numbers of CE, so if you started with 100, you'd have X+100 after it makes them all.
  14. A

Mistletoe Mac

Don't you already use them for the blessed dust of tunare though? I thought the Tunare Dust was needed before you start the macro.
  15. A

Sharing MMOBugs User Account Information.

I doubt there would be unless you after that you are going to move back and forth every day..
  16. A

Mistletoe Mac

Make more CEs then...
  17. A

Emergancy Patch Incoming To Fix This Bug

Technically, they can ban any account the want for no reason... I think it says something about that somewhere....
  18. A

Holy Moly! That's pretty nice... I don't even have 350 AAs...
  19. A

That's pretty cool, I was wondering what the bone chip exploit was.