Search results

1. TheLoog

Macro for Intimidation Skill?

Here's mine. MacroState is something I use in my HUD to track how my macs are behaving...can edit those out if you don't want them. I trained mine in my house, /d a pet class and target their pet. Make sure pet is on hold. Level of the pet didn't matter, I tested on grey cons, it still works...
  2. TheLoog

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

@SHV126 - Looks to me either my code is newer than yours, or older. In either case, mine works. Part in red is like this: :Loop /if (${QTY}>=1) { /if (${QTY}>19) { /buyitem 20 /delay 1s /doevents /varset QTY ${Math.Calc[${amount}-${FindItemCount[${ItemToBuy}]}]} /goto...
  3. TheLoog

EQBC Issue

Our crew is still running upwards of 20 toons some nights in BC w/o issue, using Dragonbutt's chopped netbots. We don't use modbot though, and it's not compatible. Amen on that server rewrite....uh, I gotta go mow the lawn though, yeah...
  4. TheLoog

Updates MQ2focii

Fry, I kinda forgot about this in the hustle of getting my house ready to sell, selling it, buying a new one, moving, etc. I just let Dragonbutt know to PM you.
  5. TheLoog

mq2eqbc and Windows 7

The cut down version Dragonbutt posted is what me and some of my boys use, and we load up a ton of toons into BC without crashing it. Yeah it can still happen but it's greatly reduced. NONE of us use modbot though, the two dont jive. Almost never have to restart the bc service now. Most nights...
  6. TheLoog

Updates MQ2focii

Buddy of mine, dragonbutt, has updated mw2focii to show the newer mod2's like kick, frenzy, spell dmg, etc It's posted to the vip board if you guys wanna take a look and include in mmo. Cheers. ps. he also did an abbreviated mq2netbots for those of us who run custom macs and have a lot of ppl...
  7. TheLoog

eqbc alternative ?

We've been testing out a cut down version of netbots to very very good effect. Zero crashed/stoppages of BC due to netbots flooding. We'll see if the original author minds Dragonbutt posting up his new version. I can tell you it's a joy to have our crews all in BC buffing and curing each other...
  8. TheLoog

LF new UI...any suggestions?

I used Tablets Stone Grey for years...after I got tired of trying to keep that up I went to FrequencyUI and have enjoyed it ever since. Thumbs up. Can get it from the MQ2 site.
  9. TheLoog

Loader Updates repeating on Vista 64 Enterprise

Got mine working. Apparently my compile was a couple days out of date or something. My loader was dated the 10th or 11th and the latest one the 13th. Been working too hard this weekend to worry about how it happened, but thats what it was. Good luck to the rest of ya.
  10. TheLoog

Loader Updates repeating on Vista 64 Enterprise

Same issue for me. Vista64. There was a vista64 update a day or two ago though. I was last logged in to EQ Weds night, and the update was after that, so thurs or friday. I think one of the patches was for windows defender, which I have never really messed around with. Is it possible that patch...
  11. TheLoog

docrack ini question

I think what you are asking for is the line: DefaultSetting="on" Drop that under each heading that you want to use.
  12. TheLoog

Double clicking clickies, etc

I'm having an issue where my toons are double clicking clickies when buffing and not replacing their original items when using clickies. It's not consistant though, sometimes replacing the original, sometimes leaving the clickie equipped. I'm running the latest compile from June 12th. Have the...