Search results

1. I

Buying a copy of House of Thule, easiest way

If you just transfer your files onto another computer, you shouldn't have to download anything. Just buy a copy of HoT from steam and they'll email you the activation code. Make new account, activate hot, done.
  2. I

Zerk Question

I decided to level up a zerker to go along with my Bard/Shaman combo. He's currently 82 and full t2 hot geared (visible and non vis). He is also using vicious smasher from the grounds(154/35). Need suggestions on what Disc and AA route I should take? Anything important I should go back and get...
  3. I

Shambot 4.22

Ive been using this macro without having to many issues. It just takes some time tweaking and working out what you really *need* it to do. Just because the macro will allow you to do much more doesn't always mean you need it to. If your using the newest version that was released in...
  4. I

Shambot 4.22

Can this macro be set up to use the group healing spell, Qirik's Recourse Rk. II? I see a place in the macro ini. file for group heal but I believe that is only for a clicky bp? This is a HoT spell.
  5. I

Fall of Tossirak Raid Exploit

no zoned in tonight on throw away account just to see. Anueks are not spawned, and you can't open the final gate even till you free the first 12 guys. Looks like this has been fixed to work right.
  6. I

Council Divided

Chanter solution I just have my chanters use directional banishment on the good ones into the 'pit'. Have a few sk's re-aggro them as they SLOWLY path back up, and knock them back down again.
  7. I

Best 6-man group using MQ2

I use War, cleric, chanter, monk, sk, and rogue.
  8. I

Issue with mq2cast

I just bought spell:mystify rk. ii and there seems to be a conflict in mq2cast with it. i have my chanter set up to zbot and to autobuff mystifier's aura and it worked fine till i for rk. ii mystify (the mez spell). Now it tries to mez everyone in my group as thought it's a buff. it seems...
  9. I

MQ2Melee issue

Ok, i got all that to work fine now, but it still won't correctly use the provoke commands. scowl, bazu, sneer all will not work. I double checked the id's on lucy as well.
  10. I

MQ2Melee issue

In the past i've always plugged this in, and it's worked to my needs without ever messing with it. But this last time when i tried to use it on ym warrior i noticed it wasn't using scowl or sneer like it used to. So i went to change the settings only to find that there is no .ini file there...
  11. I

zbot issue

When i try to run zbot i keep getting a parse error with any rank 2 spells. did we change something in mq2cast?
  12. I

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Thanks, I'll try it and see if this will make it work for me as well.
  13. I

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Yeah, I have a similar problem. The macro just doesn't run consistantly and makes afk xp hard to do. I'm also concerned because upon crash of the macro it doesn't log my toons out and leaves them standing in LS or in some cases nek for hours. I have no clear identifier as to what is causing...