Search results

1. Jestercap

EQ next unveiling

I just got an email and signed up for the Beta. Hopefully the rest of you that are truly interested are as worthy as me.
  2. Jestercap

Bare Knuckle Brawling

Short version, it sucks and is boring. Both UFC and the sweet science (boxing) are superior in both talent and production quality. I'd compare this to the XFL vs NFL. I just saved you a couple hours of your life.
  3. Jestercap

Bare Knuckle Brawling

Torrent of the first event is up on Pirate Bay. Search "Bare Knuckle" if you want to check it out for free.
  4. Jestercap

What Car Do You Drive?

1996 Honday Odyssey (Minivan) - Free given to us. But bi-annual JCI and Annual road tax costs us about $900 total every 2 years. + 1994 Mitsubishi Minica (2 door yellow plate) - Free Given to us. JCI and Road tax are about $300 total every 2 years, very easy to maintain. Both great on gas and...
  5. Jestercap

Rocket Ships work without NAZIS (NASA)

You forgot: 3: Fox News
  6. Jestercap

Our space program isn't just falling behind the rest of the world, its been eliminated. NASA is no longer publicly funded. When the U.S. wants to send astronauts to the space station we hitch a ride with the Russians. NASA is still around but it basically just makes money licensing its logo...
  7. Jestercap

I was being intentionally obstinate. But that aside, what is their eventual goal?
  8. Jestercap

So March 7th it went about 270 feet. On April 22nd it went 820 feet. An increase of 550 feet in 36 days. Since space is roughly 328,084 feet above sea level at this rate they'll get there in oh 59 years or so.
  9. Jestercap

Should marijuana be legal?

Yes, he was on something else. It's called testosterone, and it comes from puberty.
  10. Jestercap

Disney closes down Lucasarts (Gaming)

Quote from the article: "After evaluating our position in the games market, we've decided to shift LucasArts from an internal development to a licensing model, minimizing the company's risk while achieving a broader portfolio of quality Star Wars games. As a result of this change, we've had...
  11. Jestercap

NES/SNES Roms

If you want a one stop shop, don't mind torrenting a 6gb file, and don't mind getting a bunch of other roms as part of the iso this torrent is pretty great: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6144865/6666_in_1[ROM_PACK]_RETRO_LEGENDS_[NES-SNES-NeoGeo-GBA-Mame-Sega It does work as advertised, i...
  12. Jestercap

Diagnostic macro - need some help testing

So utilizing INI's for macros is superior for customization, but yields slower performance. Making older macros that did not utilize INI's more of a pain to tweak, but faster. Based just on my perception running them, this seemed to be the case to me using various macros over the past decade...
  13. Jestercap

Ideal 6 box for progression server

I agree with this. Many people in this thread have said it but unless you are doing a mage pet tank the basis should always be: Tank (Sk, War, or Pal from most to least preferable) Bard Cleric Shaman Dps Dps Fill the last two slots with whatever your preference is, but the first 4 give the...
  14. Jestercap

mq2moveutilsb

On one character, a rogue, I still use an old version of RH that devastator tweaked for me a few years ago. I still use it because: it does everything I want it to near flawlessly, I am very familiar with it, and its extremely low maintenance with none of the recent updates to both EQ and MQ2...
  15. Jestercap

mq2moveutilsb

Why was mq2moveutilsb removed? Glad I had a backup of it. Apologize if this was explained somewhere, I did try search, but found nothing recent/relevant.
  16. Jestercap

Server Downtime for Game Update – Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oop now I feel like a moron. That Mq2 patch says AUG 19, not sep 19. My bad. Will wait!
  17. Jestercap

Server Downtime for Game Update – Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just got home and wanted to play to see a patch! I was going to second wunaye's fucking hell comment. Then I noticed mq2 has also already been patched! I sometimes feel a little awkward being a fanboy but wow, did not expect it to be back up so soon. Much props MMObugs team, and thanks again.
  18. Jestercap

New Expansion: EverQuest: Rain of Fear

These 3 things have all been implemented on EZ server on EQEmu. And to top it off, you can buy your Epic 1.0 off a vendor where you start for 0 pp. :)
  19. Jestercap

Status of EQ

No offense to copperhead, but he is obviously not from the old school EQ scene, much less the old EQ raid scene. Maybe his entire basis is based on the 1, maybe 2 expansions prior? Raids taking 1-2 hours to clear sounds like a reason to get back IN TO eq to me, not a reason to be discouraged...